Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video-How to avoid a battery pop out in SPARK before a take off
611 6 2019-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Japan

Hi ,

Through my previous discussions, i replied to let out a video here to make you understand how to check a battery failure so that future discussion topics like
" My drone fell of from the sky " , " freefall from the sky " ,  "I lost my drone " , "my drone disapperared " , "I saw battery falling from the sky " can be avoided.

Here is the weblink to one such video to verify the battery position inside the battery slot for  SPARK .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qLqQA9koBI

Do not fly without this verification .
2019-2-9
Use props
MccloudSpark
First Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

Perfect video illustration!  It has become instinct for me to make that exact check - every time.  AND it also still use the neoprene band or the battery clip for extra insurance.
Thanks for making and sharing that information.
2019-2-9
Use props
Rustic17
Captain
Flight distance : 2716936 ft
United States

This is the solution...with the clip you should be able to still use the bad battery.
2019-2-9
Use props
SAADHERO
First Officer
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

Rustic17 Posted at 2-9 22:58
This is the solution...with the clip you should be able to still use the bad battery.[view_image]

i still would avoid that battery as its risky
but the clip yea i did what you said and trimed the sides to fit in now i feel a bit safer flying it

2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day S.J. Thank you for sharing this link. This will be a big help for all our DJI Spark members. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-10
Use props
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Japan

thank you all for the feedback
2019-2-12
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

Single most useful tip for the Spark owners.... Bad locking mechanism design.... Curious if you reported bad battery to DJI? Or is it out of warranty and than started to behave like this in a planned obsolescence scheme?
2019-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules