Osmo Pocket | effects
1694 10 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
egargiulo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5000 ft
Italy

I see shooting with the image that rotates slowly. How do you get this effect? with the Mimo app or mechanically rotating the OP? ... but that would be difficult
2019-2-10
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

You’re probably seeing a “motion timelapse”. There are videos showing hot to do these with the Pocket.
2019-2-10
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

You can also set the camera on an egg timer or other rotating device, if you want regular video.
2019-2-10
Use props
egargiulo
lvl.4
Italy

Curt1591 Posted at 2-10 04:14
You can also set the camera on an egg timer or other rotating device, if you want regular video.

thank you. see here   at 15" - 18"
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day egargiulo. Thank you for reaching out. I will be posting an official tutorial video on how to how to shoot a Timelapse videos with your DJI Osmo Pocket. I hope this can help. If you have any other inquiries or concerns  with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.

2019-2-10
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Or if it isn't motion lapse videoing you're referring to, and you're questioning how to do a smooth pan when videoing, then you can use the virtual joystick on the MIMO app screen. Moving it slightly either direction will create a slow movement of the camera.
2019-2-10
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

The example you've giving is simply slow panning, most likely handheld. each segment isn't very long.

That is what the gimbal is designed to do, make panning smooth.
2019-2-10
Use props
egargiulo
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-10 12:14
Hello and good day egargiulo. Thank you for reaching out. I will be posting an official tutorial video on how to how to shoot a Timelapse videos with your DJI Osmo Pocket. I hope this can help. If you have any other inquiries or concerns  with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.

I do not mean time lapse. I refer to this type of shot in which the image rotates. How can I do?
2019-2-10
Use props
egargiulo
lvl.4
Italy

Curt1591 Posted at 2-10 15:07
The example you've giving is simply slow panning, most likely handheld. each segment isn't very long.

That is what the gimbal is designed to do, make panning smooth.

I do not mean time lapse. I refer to this type of shot in which the image rotates. How can I do?
2019-2-10
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

egargiulo Posted at 2-10 23:02
I do not mean time lapse. I refer to this type of shot in which the image rotates. How can I do?https://vimeo.com/316494900

Thank you for trimming down the 22 minute video to the 3 seconds of effect that you are asking about.

Although I can't understand why anyone would desire such an effect, my guess is that the videographer twisted the camera 180, then gave it a quick flip.
2019-2-11
Use props
egargiulo
lvl.4
Italy

Curt1591 Posted at 2-11 00:24
Thank you for trimming down the 22 minute video to the 3 seconds of effect that you are asking about.

Although I can't understand why anyone would desire such an effect, my guess is that the videographer twisted the camera 180, then gave it a quick flip.

Ok. thank you. is not there any way to make this rotation to the gimbal or Mimo app like Ronin-s?
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules