Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Photo settings resetting
739 7 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SimonMScott
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi,

Does anyone else have this weird phenomenon happening?

- Osmo Pocket is set to Pro mode
- I set my photo ratio to be 3:2
- Switch off my unit
- When I turn it back on settings have reverted to 4:3 ratio

All other Pro settings for video, etc seem to be retained, so it's frustrating.
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regarding your concern, it's a normal phenomenom for Osmo Pocket. Settings will go back to its default settings when restarted. No worries, we already coordinate this concern to our engeneering team for future update. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-2-10
Use props
SimonMScott
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi Natalia,

Thanks for responding!

I notice though that all of my Pro movie settings will be saved, so they definitely don’t reset.

It only seems to be the photo settings this happens to? Will this be fixed in a firmware update?
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SimonMScott Posted at 2-10 06:48
Hi Natalia,

Thanks for responding!

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I will clarify this first to our R&D department. I'll get back to you once I have the update. Thanks.
2019-2-10
Use props
djiuser_ArNQyCWV0Lzt
New
United States

This happens to my unit as well except all settings are reset. The device seems like after some time it can't remember the settings. Pretty inconvenient when run & gun shooting. Hope a future firmware update can solve this..
2019-2-10
Use props
djiuser_3PbFsVin0SFQ

South Korea

It would be more convenient to have setting remains.
2019-2-10
Use props
zingboom
lvl.1

Australia

I'm seeing the same problem but with video settings.

For example, if I start the day with 4K/25 fps in D-Cinelike, at some point in the day it will switch back to 1080/30fps and Normal mode. The device remains in pro mode.

I noticed today that it also switched my aspect ratio preview from wide to the 4:3 ratio.

Very frustrating to say the least.
2019-3-9
Use props
jorbje
lvl.1
Flight distance : 495157 ft
Norway

I have the exact same problem. It happens randomly. I've noticed if the DJI-logo startup animation plays twice, it will reset everything to default.
2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules