Remove my registration details for sold drones ?
15798 7 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
\\\\LEEKER
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

It occurrs to me that I've bought many DJI Drones and of course I've sold most of them onward as I have upgraded etc.

So now, after many years, I'm wondering about these sold drones and the possibility of somebody doing something silly with them.  I l.ooked through my account and see no registation record of my drones (Unlike say, Apple, where you can find all your previous purchases). It would be nice to be able to disassociate myself from about 12 drones which I no longer have.

Can I do this ?
2019-2-10
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is no way to de-register drones with DJI.

When the next owner flies your drone, they will need to log into DJI GO (just like you did). Since the new owner will be logged in, any data sent back to DJI will be associated to their DJI account.
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the registration cannot be removed, just as msinger mentioned, the new owner just needs to log in his/her own account, the data will be associated with their account.
2019-2-10
Use props
maisen20
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-2-10 18:54
Hi there, the registration cannot be removed, just as msinger mentioned, the new owner just needs to log in his/her own account, the data will be associated with their account.

Hello, I would like to remove a drone from my profile because I sold it. There's no option online or in my fly app. I don't see any devices in my fly app and i'm logged in.
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

maisen20 Posted at 8-31 03:42
Hello, I would like to remove a drone from my profile because I sold it. There's no option online or in my fly app. I don't see any devices in my fly app and i'm logged in.

Hello, there. May we confirm you are referring to the Avarta on your profilr? If so, may we know which you want to remove?
2022-8-31
Use props
DocWurzel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10213 ft
United Kingdom

Hello, I am now having the same issue. I have sold my Phantom 4 Pro V2 and want to remove any association of it from my account so that the new owner become associated with it. I cannot find a way to achieve this, is it possible?
2022-12-24
Use props
djiuser_PjqdRDMVSvSV
New
Flight distance : 432900 ft
Germany

Hello, I have the same issue with my mini 2.
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_PjqdRDMVSvSV Posted at 1-8 07:09
Hello, I have the same issue with my mini 2.

Hi there, I replied to your post here, you can take a look. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 751&pid=2951543
2023-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules