Battery Authentication Failed after updat
2298 6 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bosshoss350
lvl.1
United States

Hey guys, yesterday I was flying(3 different bateries) with no issues.  I was prompted to update, which I did.  Immediate after I got red message at top left "Can not take off" and "Battery Authentication Failed"  popped up on screen.  Tried all 5 of my batteries and all did the same.  Completely dead in the water... Any suggestions?

2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would recommend refreshing the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 together with one of your batteries to see if there will be changes. You may refer to the link below for you to install the application on your computer. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/downloads
2019-2-10
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Just wondering if you got your problem resolved on the Battery issue?
2019-2-14
Use props
bosshoss350
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-10 14:06
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would recommend refreshing the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 together with one of your batteries to see if there will be changes. You may refer to the link below for you to install the application on your computer. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Hey Tony, The Battery issue went away after I did a few things DJI tech support had me do a bunch of  stuff, so I have no idea what it was, but then I went to fly and the gimbal went crazy, kept moving up, down, right and left.  It would take off, but gimbal continues to move and won't set.  I tried to Calibrate the gimbal, but it fails.  
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

bosshoss350 Posted at 2-18 14:36
Hey Tony, The Battery issue went away after I did a few things DJI tech support had me do a bunch of  stuff, so I have no idea what it was, but then I went to fly and the gimbal went crazy, kept moving up, down, right and left.  It would take off, but gimbal continues to move and won't set.  I tried to Calibrate the gimbal, but it fails.

Hi, we're sorry to know that it seems there's a new problem on your aircraft. I would like to ask if you manage to use the DJI Assistant 2? Did you encounter any error messages on the application? Please let us know the latest progress for further assistance.
2019-2-18
Use props
bosshoss350
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-10 14:06
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would recommend refreshing the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 together with one of your batteries to see if there will be changes. You may refer to the link below for you to install the application on your computer. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Tony,
I tried to refresh the firmware, but after an hour it froze up at 44% and didn't move any further.  Also, all of the batteries work fine in my son's Mavic Pro.  Is there a warranty center anywhere near Chicago that I can send it into?
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

bosshoss350 Posted at 2-18 15:51
Tony,
I tried to refresh the firmware, but after an hour it froze up at 44% and didn't move any further.  Also, all of the batteries work fine in my son's Mavic Pro.  Is there a warranty center anywhere near Chicago that I can send it into?

Hi, we do appreciate providing us the update in regards to this situation. I'm afraid that if the batteries are working on a different drone then the aircraft needs to be sent to our repair facility for further diagnosis. You may contact our support using the link below for further assistance. The warranty would depend on the outcome of our team's investigation and also if the product is still within the coverage. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules