Sad times
678 4 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tarandy
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I lost my drone yesterday and can't find it using find my drone as it became disconnected from remote I pressed return home back I believe the wind took it away. So don't look like I. Getting it back. What's my best way forward? If I just brought a new spark would my original fly more remote connect to it?. Ps I also go gps cordinates from flight record by still drone not there.     
                 Many thanks Andy.
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the incident that happens to your drone. I would recommend syncing your flight records using the DJI GO 4 app and contact our support using the link below. Regarding using a new drone, yes, you may link the old RC to your new aircraft for as long as the RC and aircraft are up to date. Sorry that we couldn't comprehend the concern for GPS correctly, would it be possible if you could elaborate this concern for us to address it properly? For additional information, if the product would be under-warranty our team will proceed with the investigation to provide an appropriate resolution depending on the outcome, however, if the product is out of warranty then I'm afraid that we couldn't offer flight analysis with regard to the incident.  Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-2-10
Use props
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

That's terrible news. I've had a couple instances where my Spark has gone haywire and had a mind of its own. To answer your question though, yes everything will sync up with your controller if just got a new Spark.

But go out hunting for it bud, these Sparks are pretty durable, well mine has been at least. Multiple hard impacts and lost it in a river once.
2019-2-11
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

Keep in mind the altitude the drone was, the direction it was flying and its speed. No widen your search area into the flight direction. I found my Spark 300 meters away from the last know point in "find my drone"
Good luck!
2019-2-11
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

" I believe the wind took it away."  

So (try to) calculate the windspeed and direction from "find my drone" position, the left airtime before it will land and start searching ;-)

Good luck

Edit: And upload the flightlog to phantom help, post the link.
( https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/ )

Perhaps some guys here taking a look and getting you a more "on the spot" calculation

2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules