Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Do not buy DJI goggles
2329 8 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
charlespf
lvl.1
United States

DO NOT BUY!
Do not buy! They can't be focused requiring corrective lenses for the image to be clear! Even the most basic optical devices and binocculars have the ability to be focused! The face cup is also not deep enough allowing lots of light to leak at the temples destroying the viewability as well! DJI is well aware of the issues and says nothing about it!

2019-2-10
Use props
djiuser_V09vqQ3V1xhP
New

Canada

Totally disappointed with my DJI Goggles.

They do not focus at all. Unlike my Playstation VR goggles.

Trying to return them but again DJI has disappointed. Online support said I have to call phone support to confirm the goggles are not defective or they will return them to me at my cost. WTF! Phone support told me they can't help and I have to contact support via email.

Completely disappointed with DJI.
2019-4-16
Use props
NMKDom
lvl.1

Thailand

They are consistently advertised as VR capable, THEY ARE NOT VR CAPABLE - VR CAN NOT WORK with DJI Goggles because the screens show the exact same information with no adjustment for 3D. It really is little short of a scam to say they are immersive, or VR.
2020-1-17
Use props
mc54
First Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

This isn't true.

Check RHO Lens for their Tador lenses.

I have them, they work great for my rx with prism.

20191228_065448.jpg
2020-1-18
Use props
charlespf
lvl.1
United States

If you read what I wrote, what I say is true. The goggles themselves can't be focused. If they're blurry to someone they would need to buy corrective lens for the goggles. When I bought these, which was 18 months ago, DJI made no mention of potentially needing correction and I have the documentation to prove it.
2020-1-19
Use props
mc54
First Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

The DJI FPV system wasn't out 18 months ago. You must be talking about something else.
2020-1-19
Use props
charlespf
lvl.1
United States

I know what I bought and when. Not sure why I'm wasting my time with this, but Dronedj.com reviewed them Mar 5 2018 and if you read into the article they state they're available at the time. 20+ months ago.
2020-1-20
Use props
Kreeze
Second Officer

United States

charlespf is talking about the DJI Goggles RE while mc54 is talking about the DJI Digital FPV System Goggles. Regardless, Charles, your complaint makes no sense. You're purchasing their video equipment, not glasses. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can see.
2020-1-21
Use props
usera8b7b83b34
Flight distance : 57339 ft
United States

charlespf you're in the wrong forum, your complaint makes no sense
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules