Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Very disappointed of my Mavic Air
554 3 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TwentyThrill
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

G-day everybody, I bough my Mavic Air a couple of months ago, and since the first moment I found out that there's a lot to learn to safetly fly a drone! So I did my homework and I studied the manual as well but I'm still experiencing some issues, the yaw glitch is always present almost every time I take off as you can see on this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-179314-1-1.html
Futhermore, recently I experienced a weird problem with the obstacle sensors, they seems to occasionally feel like something is nearby even if actually there's nothing around.
What's wrong with my unit? Should I ask for a replacement?

Obstacle sensors issue:

Bar indicators were showing green color while beeping:
IMG_8490-min.JPG

2019-2-10
Use props
JayRyanCda
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112936 ft
Canada

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I've read in other threads that beeping could be a result of high winds.  My apologies if I misread this or it was simply posted incorrectly.
2019-2-10
Use props
TroutboyNZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1726486 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

It's beeping because the sensors are picking up the sun thinking it's an obstacle, common when flying into it.
2019-2-11
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

dji needs to tame it down a bit.. or give us a distance slider for obstacle alerts...
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules