Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
For the bat experts!
92 4 2-10 22:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tridiver
Second Officer
Flight distance : 319437

FLying today, put in a bat a thought was charged fully, only registered 60%, decided to fly it anyway.  About a minute into the flight, the landing goes into landing mode and it does a critical emergency landing due to low bat.  The bat percentage still registering at aroung 50%.  Anybody have any clue WTF happened???  Thx Bolton
2-10 22:20
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Flight distance : 619298
Jersey

If the battery had not been charged recently, it would have gone into self-discharge mode, preparing itself for storage, int his state the battery will drain rapidly. Never take off without a freshly (fully) charged battery.

Mark G.
2-11 04:36
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 48965

anything less than 70% creates a mess for me and I mean a mess, warning messages, motor overloads, battery discharges, whatever new warnings DJI incorporated into the last firmware.app updates I get, not to mention very frequent disconnects. Put in a 100% battery and all is pretty well, I'm not going to use the word perfect as that would be misleading at best. Charge 100% if your battery does not charge to 100% there is an issue you should look into, refresh it by discharging it to 5% or so an then charging it to 100%.
2-12 21:15
Use props
Highasakite
First Officer
Flight distance : 401534
United States

Read the instructions!!! If you don't fully charge your battery to 100% before ANY flight, you risk killing someone. Just don't be LAZY and say 60% I'll just fly anyway, real pilots MINIMIZE risk they don't embrace it. SAFETY FIRST!!! Ken.
2-15 13:52
Use props
Tridiver
Second Officer
Flight distance : 319437

Highasakite Posted at 2-15 13:52
Read the instructions!!! If you don't fully charge your battery to 100% before ANY flight, you risk killing someone. Just don't be LAZY and say 60% I'll just fly anyway, real pilots MINIMIZE risk they don't embrace it. SAFETY FIRST!!! Ken.

I wish you would read my post thoroughly before making stupid ass comments!!  I've got way more flight time than you, so I don't need any newbie lessons.  Something happened that has never happened before.
2-15 17:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules