Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Pocket - Accessories
975 7 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dragonuck

United Kingdom

HI When are the following coming out, dates prices please....

WaterProof Case
Charging Case
Quick Release mount
Extension Rod

2019-2-11
Use props
Ttrilles
Second Officer
Germany

Who reads becomes cleverer.
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day dragonuck. Thank you for the inquiry and for the interest on the availability of these DJI Osmo Pocket accessories. As of the moment we still have no information with regards to the availability of the said accessories. For the latest updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's accessories. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest news. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-2-11
Use props
BeterBan
Second Officer
Austria

Ttrilles Posted at 2-11 08:32
Who reads becomes cleverer.

2019-2-11
Use props
dragonuck

United Kingdom

DJI from what I reading this reply is becoming the norm    I have so far stayed away from buying the osmo pocket because of the delay in the accessories etc
2019-2-11
Use props
Essjay
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I’m in the UK, and I’ve had the ‘expansion kit’ on pre-order for around a month now and the supplier originally had a date of 5th of Feb, then it went to the 15th, and today my supplier has said they expect it now on or around the 29th March.These delays in supplying much needed accessories to their customers is doing DJi’s reputation no good at all!.
2019-2-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

No one know about that, like the spark portable powerbank, it was released 6 months after the spark was released
2019-2-12
Use props
dragonuck

United Kingdom

DJI hope you get this sorted...
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules