DJI Charging Hub
1261 5 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rick Bee
New
Flight distance : 63130 ft
United States

I just received the Fly More combo today, to compliment my first Spark. When I put three batteries on, they charge for about ten minutes, then all the lights on all the batteries go off. When I start the process again, it looks like none of them even took a partial charge. I have repeated this process several times over a four hour span, and the batteries are in the same state of charge as they were when I first put them on the charger.

Do the batteries continue to charge even if their lights are not on?

2019-2-11
Use props
Rick Bee
New
Flight distance : 63130 ft
United States

Charger

Here's the charger after ten minutes.
IMG_0053.JPG
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know if you manage to check the battery level of at least one of your batteries by pressing the power button once? Have you tried to charge the batteries while it's inserted to your aircraft? You may refer to the video below for our video tutorial. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

2019-2-11
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Once the batteries are charged, the lights go out on each battery.  As they charge up, you might see one battery's lights go out (stop sequencing), then another, and finally the last battery.  Take the batteries off the charger and push each battery power button once.  You should see four green steady lights momentarily, then they extinguish.  
2019-2-11
Use props
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

If you press a button on the battery do all four lights come on? If so that should indicate that it's fully charged.

Have you also tried testing a battery?
2019-2-11
Use props
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

How many lights come on when you press the power button on the battery? If all four lights come on then that should indicate that the battery is fully charged.

Have you also plugged a battery into the Spark to see if it's holding a charge?
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules