Wireless Microphone
747 2 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quixote
lvl.1
United States

I'm truly a newbie who recently purchase an Osmo Mobile 2.  It didn't take me long to notice that there doesn't appear to be a simple way to connect an external microphone to the gimbal so I was wondering what options exist to use a wireless mic?  What are others doing?  Thx in advance!
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Quixote. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for choosing DJI.  I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on how to connect a wireless mic on your DJI osmo Mobile 2. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its component and can also affect the performance of the device when in use. Actually, there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories or devices will be able work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 . However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessories if it will work all the time with no issues while using the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Thank you.
2019-2-11
Use props
makometal
New
Flight distance : 6119 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-11 13:18
Hello and good day Quixote. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for choosing DJI.  I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on how to connect a wireless mic on your DJI osmo Mobile 2. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its component and can also affect the performance of the device when in use. Actually, there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories or devices will be able work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 . However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessories if it will work all the time with no issues while using the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Thank you.

Why not answer the question asked instead of a form answer. A lot of people are interested in adding an external microphone to the DJI Osmo2 mobile. Is there a cold shoe adapter? Why is the item designed so you cant plug into your phones ports. This seems to be a design flaw.
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules