Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Support complaint
1566 25 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1766394 ft
  • >>>
Poland

In general I would like to say that again DJI Support is helpless. Again I specified why I send my drone for repair, describe the situation which again is drone being disconnected during the flight and fell down just like that (Not due to my fault) and again DJI support does not even bother to check the flight log from which everything is obvious but make judgmenet upon what they see, so drone in parts due to crash with the ground. So DJI support tries to charge me for repair but I am not nauce to do so and have to fight again for truth. I tell them again to check the log and again I am asked to send data despite the device (built in screen) is in their posession. Oh DJI Please transfer the helpless service from Netherlands to Poland. I can already ponint two really helpfull guys who could handle this and I assure you these two guys have far greater onowledge than staff in Netherlands. Waste of time with them again and again.
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there Robert, sorry to read the frustrations and unpleasant experience with our customer support team. I was able to pull up your case number using your Forum account and I will forward this and call the attention of the team to re-evaluate the flight logs. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2019-2-11
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

2019-2-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Be nice, if someone with connections, offers to help you.

It don’t get any better...

RedHotPoker
2019-2-11
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-11 20:58
Be nice, if someone with connections, offers to help you.

It don’t get any better...

Each time it is the same story. All because DJI does not have a real competitor on the market so its atitude is they do not have to care about clients, as they do not have alternative solution really. However I will try to do something about it within EU at least.
2019-2-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Robertneumann19 Posted at 2-11 21:08
Each time it is the same story. All because DJI does not have a real competitor on the market so its atitude is they do not have to care about clients, as they do not have alternative solution really. However I will try to do something about it within EU at least.

I only have my best wishes to offer you, at this time, but would do more if it were in my power.

There are numerous similar stories told, and it’s a shame that the proof can’t be accepted by them, in charge, at DJI hq.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-11
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-11 21:16
I only have my best wishes to offer you, at this time, but would do more if it were in my power.

There are numerous similar stories told, and it’s a shame that the proof can’t be accepted by them, in charge, at DJI hq.

Yes thanks. It is a shame people spend a lot of money on their products and in return they receive unprofessional support when each time they have to proof obvious facts to them as they do not really bother to do their job preceisly.
2019-2-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Robertneumann19 Posted at 2-11 21:27
Yes thanks. It is a shame people spend a lot of money on their products and in return they receive unprofessional support when each time they have to proof obvious facts to them as they do not really bother to do their job preceisly.

I feel it’s often a losing game. Once you buy the model, you really have to accept full responsibility for them, and can not expect any input from the suppliers or distributors, let alone the manufacture who built the thing.

Sometimes I feel it’s best to buy unassembled kits like we do with Align RC helicopter models, and it’s in that building sequence, that assures us, we can fix it, when it breaks, hitting the ground, hard.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-11
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-11 21:35
I feel it’s often a losing game. Once you buy the model, you really have to accept full responsibility for them, and can not expect any input from the suppliers or distributors, let alone the manufacture who built the thing.

Sometimes I feel it’s best to buy unassembled kits like we do with Align RC helicopter models, and it’s in that building sequence, that assures us, we can fix it, when it breaks, hitting the ground, hard.

Maybe it is high time...
4 of my DJI drones fell down due to aircraft fault. One they DJI drone will fall on a human and kill them. Then things will start changing...
2019-2-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Robertneumann19 Posted at 2-11 21:38
Maybe it is high time...
4 of my DJI drones fell down due to aircraft fault. One they DJI drone will fall on a human and kill them. Then things will start changing...

I hope that no fatality, with a hobby drone mishap ever happens. As it had with large model helicopters.

That’s not a topic for serious discussion, here.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-11
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-11 22:00
I hope that no fatality, with a hobby drone mishap ever happens. As it had with large model helicopters.

In my opinion it will happen one day if DJI does not learn from mistakes or at least start listening to their customers.
2019-2-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Robertneumann19 Posted at 2-11 22:16
In my opinion it will happen one day if DJI does not learn from mistakes or at least start listening to their customers.

I hope your complaint is addressed in due course.

Wishing you a better outcome, than the beginning.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-11
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-11 22:18
I hope your complaint is addressed in due course.

2019-2-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Think positive, till the end.

It often eases the misery. ;-)

Sometimes miracles do happen.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sometimes miracles do happen.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-11
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-11 22:28

I am trying, Thanks :-)
2019-2-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Robertneumann19 Posted at 2-11 22:37
I am trying, Thanks :-)

I know you are. Thanks, that’s all one can really be expected to do, at this juncture.

If there is anything I could do to help you, please ask. Thanks for being good natured..

RedHotPoker
2019-2-11
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-11 22:41
I know you are. Thanks, that’s all one can really be expected to do, at this juncture.

Thank you:-)
2019-2-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

You seem like a decent person, so, lets Hope that good tidings will surely follow you...

RedHotPoker
2019-2-11
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-11 22:47
You seem like a decent person, so, lets Hope that good tidings will surely follow you...

And you too :-)
2019-2-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

That’s always the goal. To be the very best person you can be everyday.

Smiles care free, give them often. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Robert, sorry again for the inconvenience caused, it seems you didn't apply for the data analysis when filling in the online repair form, therefore, the quotation was sent to you by default after the damage assessment. We have applied the data analysis for you and the team will contact you once it is finished, thanks for your patience. GTScreenshot_20190213_104549.png
2019-2-12
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 2-12 18:48
Robert, sorry again for the inconvenience caused, it seems you didn't apply for the data analysis when filling in the online repair form, therefore, the quotation was sent to you by default after the damage assessment. We have applied the data analysis for you and the team will contact you once it is finished, thanks for your patience.[view_image][Image]

Maybe, but I wrote exactly what happened and you should in general read what your customers write to you. If I say the aircraft got disconnected during the flight Please do not make me stupid saying I crashed onto something. In general Please read what is writen in RMA.
2019-2-12
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 2-12 18:48
Robert, sorry again for the inconvenience caused, it seems you didn't apply for the data analysis when filling in the online repair form, therefore, the quotation was sent to you by default after the damage assessment. We have applied the data analysis for you and the team will contact you once it is finished, thanks for your patience.[view_image][Image]

And also if I tell you that you have my device to look and transfer data from and again you come back to me asking to send you this data which is also rudicolous so Please stop making excuses as each time it is the same story...
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Robertneumann19 Posted at 2-12 20:39
Maybe, but I wrote exactly what happened and you should in general read what your customers write to you. If I say the aircraft got disconnected during the flight Please do not make me stupid saying I crashed onto something. In general Please read what is writen in RMA.

Hi Robert, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer support team. We already coordinate your concern to the respective department. We will notify if there is any update to your concern. Thank you.
2019-2-13
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 2-13 09:32
Hi Robert, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer support team. We already coordinate your concern to the respective department. We will notify if there is any update to your concern. Thank you.

Ok, Lets hope it will be solved soon. Thanks
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules