Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Assistance 2 needs verification code?
696 7 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R.R.
Captain
Flight distance : 17075456 ft
United States

Need to recalibrate vision sensors on MA. Assistant 2 won’t let me log in without a verification code. Where do I find the code?
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know if you manage to uninstall and re-install the application? Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of this situation? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-11
Use props
R.R.
Captain
United States

Uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Everything’s working except for the calibration now. Just says to reboot aircraft. Did that and still won’t work for calibration.
2019-2-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Have you been able to use Assistant-2 in the past?  Or is this first time using Assistant-2?
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

R.R. Posted at 2-11 15:50
Uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Everything’s working except for the calibration now. Just says to reboot aircraft. Did that and still won’t work for calibration.

Hi, thanks for the update. I would recommend setting the resolution of your monitor into default and re-launch the application again to see if there will be changes. It would be better if you could use a 14-inch monitor or larger. Hope that this would help in regards to the calibration.
2019-2-11
Use props
R.R.
Captain
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-11 15:59
Hi, thanks for the update. I would recommend setting the resolution of your monitor into default and re-launch the application again to see if there will be changes. It would be better if you could use a 14-inch monitor or larger. Hope that this would help in regards to the calibration.

It’ works all the way up to the start of recalibration. Then It tells me to reboot aircraft. The calibration screen never comes up.
2019-2-11
Use props
R.R.
Captain
United States

Update got it to work. Had a computer friend come over to look at it. It’s a driver issue with assistant 2 for the vps calibration.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

R.R. Posted at 2-12 13:32
Update got it to work. Had a computer friend come over to look at it. It’s a driver issue with assistant 2 for the vps calibration.

Hi, thanks for the update. Glad that you've managed to calibrate the Mavic Air's sensor. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules