Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Constant Wobble in Underslung Mode
287 3 2-11 16:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Art in Flight
lvl.2

I've balanced the Ronin-S with Nikon D750. Ran auto-tune. Checked balance in the app and all axis are showing "Excellent". When shooting in underslung mode there is a constant and severe wobble from the roll motor rendering the Ronin-S unsuable which is a MAJOR problem for me.. please help.
2-11 16:11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi there, may I verify how did you enter the Underslung Mode?
There are two ways to enter the Underslung Mode: 1. Press and hold the front Trigger until the Ronin-S is upside down. 2. Pause the motors by double tapping the Power Button, hold the Ronin-S upside down, rotate the Roll axis to ensure the camera is in the upright position, the double tap the Power Button to re-engage the motor.
2-13 02:28
Use props
Art in Flight
lvl.2

I enter Underslung Mode by pausing the motors, tilting the gimbal, checking balance and re-engaging the motors. This happened to me again today on shoot with a GH5. It isn't as severe as with the D750 but it's noticeable in the footage and I could have done a better job with a mechanical gimbal..
2-15 20:55
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Art in Flight Posted at 2-15 20:55
I enter Underslung Mode by pausing the motors, tilting the gimbal, checking balance and re-engaging the motors. This happened to me again today on shoot with a GH5. It isn't as severe as with the D750 but it's noticeable in the footage and I could have done a better job with a mechanical gimbal..

Any chance to provide us with a short sample video of the wobble roll axis?
2-18 22:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules