Air Log

Air Log

Air Log Map

Air Log Map
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MoNoAd. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Pro Platinum. Since this unfortunate event happened. The best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further with this matter. Thank you.

2019-2-11
Use props
Nordium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10875728 ft
  • >>>
United States

From the looks of it you were using third party propellers, and the error in your flight log details not enough propulsion/ESC error. This isn't covered by warranty because you weren't using DJI's stock propellers, therefore you'll have to bear the repair cost (or DJI Care cost if you have it).
2019-2-11
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Why are you flying with only 20% battery, and as previously mentioned, non-approved prop blades?  Seems rather reckless to me.  Post your log file for to look at.  I'd bet you also used pretty heavy throttle when the battery was low.  ??  Sorry, but this looks like it's likely on you.
2019-2-11
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to know that mate
2019-2-11
Use props
MoNoAd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 946788 ft
Brunei

2019-2-11
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see an aftermarket props
2019-2-11
Use props
MoNoAd
lvl.4
Brunei

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2-11 17:06
Why are you flying with only 20% battery, and as previously mentioned, non-approved prop blades?  Seems rather reckless to me.  Post your log file for to look at.  I'd bet you also used pretty heavy throttle when the battery was low.  ??  Sorry, but this looks like it's likely on you.

Thanks, lesson learn
2019-2-11
Use props
MoNoAd
lvl.4
Brunei

Lucas775 Posted at 2-11 19:30
I see an aftermarket props

Thanks lesson learn
2019-2-11
Use props
MoNoAd
lvl.4
Brunei

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-11 16:39
Hello and good day MoNoAd. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Pro Platinum. Since this unfortunate event happened. The best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further with this matter. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks for the advice
2019-2-11
Use props
MoNoAd
lvl.4
Brunei

Nordium Posted at 2-11 16:47
From the looks of it you were using third party propellers, and the error in your flight log details not enough propulsion/ESC error. This isn't covered by warranty because you weren't using DJI's stock propellers, therefore you'll have to bear the repair cost (or DJI Care cost if you have it).

Thanks for your advice,
2019-2-12
Use props
Gregbella
First Officer
Australia

First lesson don’t use after market props
2019-2-12
Use props
integer
First Officer
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

you installed two different propellers?
2019-2-12
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

Sorry for your crash!

If you like post your flightlog on here > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

I read that you did use not-original props. Question is ofcourse if that is the casue of your crash.
Its to easy to say that without seeing your log.

cheers
JJB
2019-2-12
Use props
MoNoAd
lvl.4
Brunei

JJB* Posted at 2-12 01:59
Hiya,

Sorry for your crash!

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/UK6GQDE1PVZ5P3YSASNK/#
2019-2-12
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

MoNoAd Posted at 2-12 05:14
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/UK6GQDE1PVZ5P3YSASNK/#

Hi,

At the end of the flight the heading values are indication that your MP is turning around it axis.
Dropping height ofcourse.

During flight no errors, only at the end. See the values in the chart for pitch/ roll and heading.

Don`t know what happend, but if one rotor became loose.....

cheers
JJB
analysis1.png
2019-2-12
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for the crash! Worst nightmare and a tough lesson that hopefully all readers benefit from. Thanks for sharing.
2019-2-12
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for your loss.  Poor bird.
2019-2-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

There is nothing in your log shows any props caused your craft to crash, it is more than strange that a 20% battery craft would just fall to the ground and your text log from your phone is not conclusive in anyway.
I would sync your flight to dji cloud and start a case youwill be given a case number and arrangements will be made to ship your craft back to dji, where your .dat file inside your aircraft can be examined, it’s always worth this to get your craft checked out properly, and won’t cost you anything unless pilot error and you will be given the option to go ahead with repair or just have broken drone returned, if it’s a case of malfunction then your warranty will cover the repair.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

MoNoAd Posted at 2-11 19:35
Thanks for the advice

You are very much welcome MoNoAd. If you have any other inquiries or concern. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you.
2019-2-12
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

JJB* Posted at 2-12 05:35
Hi,

At the end of the flight the heading values are indication that your MP is turning around it axis.

Wondering if second third-party props came loose or failed, resulting in crash.
Picture only shows two OEM props and one third-party prop.  Three props in picture are all still attached to hubs of their motors.

If third-party prop did come loose, assume FRAP would show sudden change in one of motors?
2019-2-12
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2-12 09:27
Wondering if second third-party props came loose or failed, resulting in crash.
Picture only shows two OEM props and one third-party prop.  Three props in picture are all still attached to hubs of their motors.

Engine RPM, power to and output pwr of the motor ect is not written in the flightlogtxt file. DAT data of that flight is needed for that.
Seeing this drone yawing around....98% sure is missed one rotor.
2019-2-12
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Nothing wrong with after market props,BUT i think they are the non branded ones looking at the picture.......not good sorry bud.
2019-2-12
Use props
BKahuna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7425909 ft
United States

JJB* Posted at 2-12 11:58
Engine RPM, power to and output pwr of the motor ect is not written in the flightlogtxt file. DAT data of that flight is needed for that.
Seeing this drone yawing around....98% sure is missed one rotor.

The picture of the crash site does show only three propellers...
2019-2-12
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to saw that
2019-2-14
Use props
hyper1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85394 ft
United States

why would you fly with low noise props and then use aftermarket regular props on another motor? This is asking for trouble as the low noise turn at a different rpm.
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules