Request: Lower shutter speed
624 4 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
olros
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

Could you add lower shutter speed, please?

Current min is 8 seconds. 30 seconds would be fine for long exposures using ND filters.

2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day olros. Thank you for sharing this information and this request with us. Let me forward this request/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further investigation and  development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-11
Use props
WOLF Eagle
lvl.3
Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-11 16:42
Hello and good day olros. Thank you for sharing this information and this request with us. Let me forward this request/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further investigation and  development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.

Please request a dark frame subtraction for long exposure times too or at least some noise reduction to reduce hot pixels.
2019-2-11
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

It is very difficult for a 1/2.3" sensor to properly handle 30sec long exposures (not impossible, my Pentax Q-S1 does an ok[ish] job), but the OP is too tiny and gets quite hot fast... Also, I don't think the OP has any built-in LENR algorithm. in any case, I would opt for sensor preservation and avoid the heat...
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

WOLF Eagle Posted at 2-11 17:12
Please request a dark frame subtraction for long exposure times too or at least some noise reduction to reduce hot pixels.

Hello and good day WOLF Eagle. Thank you for sharing this information. I will be glad to forward this information to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules