Spark owners what was your next drone after the Spark?
1786 22 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

So I'm curious as to know if anyone bought another drone after owning a Spark. If so, what did you get and why?
2019-2-11
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

I had a p3p first then my spark. Next I want the p5p whenever they come out with it. And IF
2019-2-11
Use props
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.3
United States

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2-11 19:48
I had a p3p first then my spark. Next I want the p5p whenever they come out with it. And IF

I've always been curious to how the Phantoms fly. Are they significantly different than the Spark?

I'm eyeballing a refurbished Inspire 2
2019-2-11
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I got another Spark.
And last black friday a Anafi
2019-2-11
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 2-11 22:29
I got another Spark.

How do you like the Anafi???  Have they gotten rid of all the bugs that plagued it when it first came out???
2019-2-11
Use props
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.3
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 2-11 22:29
I got another Spark.

So you're at two Sparks? And what's your opinion / review on the Anafi?
2019-2-11
Use props
Nidge
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Rustic17 Posted at 2-11 23:22
How do you like the Anafi???  Have they gotten rid of all the bugs that plagued it when it first came out???

I have about 40 “Drones”. From small 110 size racers to medium lift Hexa, also included are a number of reversing motor and collective pitch 3D machines. Photo Drones include 4 Phantoms, 2 Blade Chroma’s, a couple of Yuneec Q500’s, a bunch of Simtoo Dragonfly Pros. All of these were bought off eBay as Spares or Repairs. My Spark is the only one I bought new from a high street store.

However for my Birthday, just before Xmas last, my wife gave me a Parrot Anafi and to tell the truth I absolutely love it. For overall performance and agility it surpasses the Spark. It doesn’t have obstacle avoidance (never used it on the Spark) but nor does it have those annoying, and meaningless NFZ’s. It also has a genuine 25minute flight time and when stealth is needed it’s so quiet.

With all that said I still think the Spark is a remarkable little machine. As photographers when questioned as to what is the best camera is would reply, “it’s the one you have with you”, exactly the same can be said about “Drones”. It’s not so much about the hardware but more about what you can do with it.
Regards

Nidge.
2019-2-12
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

am Aiming for the M2P Dual hopefully
2019-2-12
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD Posted at 2-11 23:51
So you're at two Sparks? And what's your opinion / review on the Anafi?

The Anafi is taking play time from the Sparks ;-)
Still checking it out, there are pros and cons, but:
It is also a remarkable little machine. And I love the spheres from -90° to 90°
Also lot less noisy, but limited to max 150m over startpoint, to beginn with. The Spark looks to be a bit more steady midair, but the digital  stabilisation on the Anafi is a different breed, the experience with the "just digital gimbal" bebops is paying back, methinks.
I am happy with my Sparks. I just got the Anafi b/c on black friday the extended version was cheaper as the Spark Combo. So I could not resist.
And now I may have to travel with 2 compact drones. ;-)

2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for choosing DJI and for the reaching out. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on what drone did they purchase after purchasing the DJI Spark. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-12
Use props
fans812df717
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1092280 ft
United States

None, yet! Besides the Spark I still have fun flying the P3S. With all the new rules and regulations I am actually waiting for the Spark2 (if it will ever get built), a drone that is just below regulation weight with hopefully 3 axis gimbal and a better flight time. I travel often so size is important to me.
2019-2-12
Use props
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-12 08:48
Hello and good day. Thank you for choosing DJI and for the reaching out. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on what drone did they purchase after purchasing the DJI Spark. Thank you for your support.

We'll see if I continue to support DJI. Do I like DJI products? Yes.

Do I like DJI's service and support? Absolutely not. It's like talking to a bad actor that can not leave their script.
2019-2-12
Use props
Climbnride58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67736 ft
United States

I bought a Mavic Air. It was on back order, but get to pick it up tomorrow.
2019-2-12
Use props
Can I get my drone back?
lvl.3
United States

Climbnride58 Posted at 2-12 12:47
I bought a Mavic Air. It was on back order, but get to pick it up tomorrow.

Let us all know how it is once you pick it up.
2019-2-12
Use props
Hankmeister
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19465 ft
United States

I just purchased a FIMI X8 SE, it is suppose to arrive in a week or so, ie late Feb. looking forward to 4K, waypoints, 33min etc
2019-2-12
Use props
Can I get my drone back?
lvl.3
United States

Hankmeister Posted at 2-12 16:20
I just purchased a FIMI X8 SE, it is suppose to arrive in a week or so, ie late Feb. looking forward to 4K, waypoints, 33min etc

I watched Dustin Duhill's review of the Fimi X8 on YouTube. I personally think once they(Xiaomi?) release a couple updates for the X8, it will be hands down better than the Spark.

I'm considering picking up one instead of getting a replacement Spark.
2019-2-12
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

I would likely get a Mavic Air.  Price seems right and it has the extra frame rates for video.
2019-2-13
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

A drone that weights less than 250g!
2019-2-13
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

MP then MPP then Mavic air then M2pro.
2019-2-13
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

I already have 3 drones A very small one, a racing drone and the spark the next one I will probably built another racing drone myself or maybe a Mavic if I found a good offer.
2019-2-14
Use props
Renames
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4232851 ft
Australia

Had my spark for 10 days it feel out the sky so I got a m2p
2019-2-15
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft