Data Analysis
2357 19 2019-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32920 ft
United States

How long does it take to get an answer from warranty services?

I synced my flight records and sent the following in.

Subject: Spark suddenly crash without warning
Message: Ive been flying my drone and getting used to. Today I flew it and everything was fine.. I went up vertically and was flying backwards in sport mode and as it got over water it stated lost signal and I heard the drone propellers stopped and it dropped in the water. It sunk. I'm very depressed about this and have thoroughly enjoy it up until this. Is there any help from your end? I bought it from an authorized ebay seller  
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry to read about the crash. I will formally call the attention of the team that handles this case to initiate follow-up. Rest assured that you will receive an email regarding this. Kindly reach us again if you have other concerns. We appreciate your patience. Thank you.
2019-2-12
Use props
djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31
lvl.1
United States

Appears my Drone is under warranty for malfunction.
2019-2-12
Use props
Jstclair360
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11394 ft
United States

djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31 Posted at 2-12 15:47
Appears my Drone is under warranty for malfunction.

Did you get an email from dji saying it was under warranty?
2019-2-12
Use props
djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31
lvl.1
United States

Jstclair360 Posted at 2-12 19:41
Did you get an email from dji saying it was under warranty?

According to our records, we recently concluded the Data Analysis of the incident. Please see the results of the investigation below:

Date of the flight: Jan 26, 2019, fly057.
SN: 0BMCE9S0115CW3
1. The aircraft was in Sport mode and responded to RC command well;
2. T=03:48, H=62.8 m, D=74 m, the app record ended while the aircraft flying backward art 13.8 m/s;
3. Last Position: 30.4348832 -84.6084158.
Conclusion:
No pilot fault. Warranty.

Since our investigation concluded as a product malfunction, at this point we are providing warranty service. I have sent a follow-up to our designated department in high priority for the best solution we can offer. We will contact you regarding this as soon as possible.
2019-2-12
Use props
djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-12 10:26
Hi there. Sorry to read about the crash. I will formally call the attention of the team that handles this case to initiate follow-up. Rest assured that you will receive an email regarding this. Kindly reach us again if you have other concerns. We appreciate your patience. Thank you.

how long will it take to receive my Spark? I received an email for a survey but I'm not taking it until my drone is here
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31 Posted at 2-16 05:57
how long will it take to receive my Spark? I received an email for a survey but I'm not taking it until my drone is here

Hi there, thanks for getting back with us. Kindly wait for email notification from our Data Analysis Team for further updates with your case. Please bear with us while we handle your case accordingly. Thank you.
2019-2-16
Use props
ajf3103
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31 Posted at 2-12 20:10
According to our records, we recently concluded the Data Analysis of the incident. Please see the results of the investigation below:

Hi Sir,
When did you first open your case? I have been waiting 5 days for a response as to what the outcome will be and its very stressful...
2019-2-16
Use props
djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31
lvl.1
United States

ajf3103 Posted at 2-16 12:30
Hi Sir,
When did you first open your case? I have been waiting 5 days for a response as to what the outcome will be and its very stressful...

January 26, 2019. They are slow at responding and you might need to stay after them. I am waiting on my under warranty spark currently
2019-2-16
Use props
djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-16 12:10
Hi there, thanks for getting back with us. Kindly wait for email notification from our Data Analysis Team for further updates with your case. Please bear with us while we handle your case accordingly. Thank you.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your patience.

This is Dora from data analysis team, and I will be assisting you on this case from now on for related inquiries about data analysis.

The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis.

If the aircraft cannot be recovered, we would like to offer you a replacement, Spark Sunrise Yellow aircraft (without the remote controller and battery charger). Please kindly send us the following information:
Shipping address:
Contact name:
Phone number:

----------If the model is incorrect, please let us know.
----------We’re sorry to tell you that the discount cannot be applied to any other model other than the original one and it cannot be credited to your account.

Should you have more questions about the result of the data analysis, please reply to this email directly within 15 calendar days. Then we will contact you via email in 2-3 working days.

Thank for your support, have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Dora
DJI Technical Support
2019-2-16
Use props
ajf3103
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31 Posted at 2-16 15:57
January 26, 2019. They are slow at responding and you might need to stay after them. I am waiting on my under warranty spark currently

Thanks for responding,

I received my email this early morning stating its under warranty and they will also replace it so im now at the same stage as you. Ive responded with my postage details so i guess its just a waiting game again. Great news anyhow

regards
2019-2-17
Use props
QQRUCH
First Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31 Posted at 2-12 20:10

Hello, have you been informed of the failure that caused the spark to fall to the ground?

Thank's for you info & best regards!
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for getting back with us. We already forwarded this inquiry to the data analysis department for them to respond to your inquiry via email as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-2-17
Use props
djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31
lvl.1
United States

QQRUCH Posted at 2-17 09:29
Hello, have you been informed of the failure that caused the spark to fall to the ground?

Thank's for you info & best regards!

malfunction of aircraft non pilot error
2019-2-17
Use props
Jstclair360
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11394 ft
United States

I need to DJI to see all these posts. I have had the same issue, they even said it isn't pilot error, but they are only offering me a 30% off coupon.
2019-2-18
Use props
djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31
lvl.1
United States

Jstclair360 Posted at 2-18 10:22
I need to DJI to see all these posts. I have had the same issue, they even said it isn't pilot error, but they are only offering me a 30% off coupon.

What they wrote to me. No mention of  discount , but  replacement.

If the aircraft cannot be recovered, we would like to offer you a replacement, Spark Sunrise Yellow aircraft (without the remote controller and battery charger).
2019-2-18
Use props
djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_DgwmT2aGWv31 Posted at 2-18 12:20
What they wrote to me. No mention of  discount , but  replacement.

If the aircraft cannot be recovered, we would like to offer you a replacement, Spark Sunrise Yellow aircraft (without the remote controller and battery charger).

Received new replacement today. Currently charging battery
2019-2-25
Use props
djiuser_bVgl9vnoUcEA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2077 ft
Thailand

Hello,

I've been trying to get into contact with DJI for days but I don't get any replies, hopefully someone could help me on here. My Mavic Mini crashed into sea water a few days ago and it has stopped working. I do not believe this was my fault. I was wondering if there was anyone on here who could do a quick analysis of my flight logs? Unfortunately I cannot access DJI assistant for further flight information as the drone won't power on and connect to my laptop but please find the data from the fly app on the two links provided. I would really appreciate if someone could do this for me, as this is my first drone and I was really enjoying the experience up until this happened and I really want to find out what went wrong, and what can be done about it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ic03cOpAKpj-QpNMYhAUppOPSKPJtyGT?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Zke7xKiPpcO5lyLEdkF_yQDjk5guUxfD

The crash was my last flight on 9th April thank you
2020-4-11
Use props
Jakob Palomares
New
Flight distance : 156601 ft
United States

So dji Is asking me to provide a data analysis in order to fix my drone. The problem is. So I synced my flight records. Now for some reason my flight records are not on there server. So now there asking for me to Dropbox my flight records into a file and email it to them. I have all my flight records synced to my iPhone and I have a chrome book for a laptop. I can’t sync from iPhone to chrome book. So I am unable to email these requests. Is dji gonna not fix my drone because I can’t do this ?
2021-4-10
Use props
Jakob Palomares
New
Flight distance : 156601 ft
United States

So dji Is asking me to provide a data analysis in order to fix my drone. The problem is. So I synced my flight records. Now for some reason my flight records are not on there server. So now there asking for me to Dropbox my flight records into a file and email it to them. I have all my flight records synced to my iPhone and I have a chrome book for a laptop. I can’t sync from iPhone to chrome book. So I am unable to email these requests. Is dji gonna not fix my drone because I can’t do this ?
2021-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules