DJI Netherlands repair expirience
2981 11 2019-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tonči “tv123” Vukić
lvl.2

Croatia

Hello everyone
I've been reading all kind of stuff about DJI technical support, from postive to negative, so here I'm with my expirience and overall satisfaction about DJI repair team. First let me start with the fact that I'm newbie driver and this is my first post on the forum. Like many others I've encountered infamous ATTI mode. Yeah, I've crashed my Mavic pro and at first I was like ''What the f**k was going on with my drone''. Yeah, don't drive in ATTI mode if you have no clue what it is or what it does. I was at weak GPS point with low ambiental light which caused drone to go into ATTI mode and rest is history. Drone went crazy and crashed into wall. It fell from 27m height and for such a height it was miracle that the damage wasn't even higher. Visible broken parts on first sight were: Upper cover, Battery, Propellers, Detached camera (camera was working perfectly and gimbal was rotating). Sadly I haven't purchased DJI refresh care. As I'm living in Croatia I was looking for similar problems for European market to see how much complete repair would cost and what was overall satisfaction with DJI Europe but mostly all prices were expressed in dollars and repairs were done in the USA. I asked around in Croatia for the opinion on how much roughly the repair would cost and I got some prices for around 1000 euro so I told myself I'd rather go with certified DJI repairing program. I was asked to send drone to DJI Netherlends for diagnostics and so I've sent it 25. january 2019. On 29. january diagnose was done and I got my bill. Total price was 217,88 EURO! I was more than pleased with the offer but I wanted to add propellers to the price so i contacted DJI support. I got reply in like 5 minutes. They arranged new offer with propellers at total 232.76 EURO. My payment has been accepted at 4th of February, drone was repaired on 5th. After repair Flight test assurance and Quality test were done and so my drone was shipped at 6th of February. Shipped with UPS it took like a week to arrive home making it total of 2.5 week to send it to the Netherlands, get it repaired and recieve it back. At this point I can't say one single bad thing about DJI technical support. I'm satisfied with every single thing about repair program. They gave me all crucial informations about repair, replied to me as fast as it was possible about anything I asked about repair (got all my replies within 5 mins). I'm attaching all my photos of damage and repair bill in case anyone would ever need (hopefully not) to compare.

2019-2-12
Use props
Tonči “tv123” Vukić
lvl.2

Croatia

2019-2-12
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10337090 ft
Canada

I agree, I've always been treated well by DJI and care refresh.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing your positive experience with DJI, we really appreciate it. Your satisfaction really means to us. This is one of the reasons why DJI keep improving the DJI Service. Thank you for your support. Cheers!
2019-2-12
Use props
djiuser_C5ClXhe94T42
lvl.1
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-12 10:49
Hi there, thank you for sharing your positive experience with DJI, we really appreciate it. Your satisfaction really means to us. This is one of the reasons why DJI keep improving the DJI Service. Thank you for your support. Cheers!

Hi
Here is my terrible experience with dji service repair
I have bought a Dji Osmo pocket in Singapour
It worked fine during three months. At the last upgrade the downlade cease suddenly and the Pocket didn't connect to the smartphone. I contacted the Service repair and they accept to repair it. They sent me a proforma invoice of 240 € arguing that" the failure of the upgrade trying had destroy the mother board"!
Are we so stupid to believe that or they are selling sh....?
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_C5ClXhe94T42 Posted at 5-14 23:47
Hi

Sir, sorry for the unpleasant experience, I managed to get your case number via the forum information. Upon checking your case, the unit was purchased from Singapore, we're sorry that it will be paid service if you repair it in European as the warranty is not global. You may refer to the policy here: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer Hope for your understanding.
If you do not want to repair, we'll arrange return without repair as soon as possible.
policy.png
2019-5-15
Use props
johannessutedja\
lvl.2
Indonesia

djiuser_C5ClXhe94T42 Posted at 5-14 23:47
Hi

I experienced the same problem after updating the DJI Osmo pocket, how come I know you service in Singapore or the Netherlands? and what is the end result after being asked to pay, your experience and info mean a lot to me and maybe other friends of his
2019-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

johannessutedja\@hotmail.com Posted at 10-22 03:48
I experienced the same problem after updating the DJI Osmo pocket, how come I know you service in Singapore or the Netherlands? and what is the end result after being asked to pay, your experience and info mean a lot to me and maybe other friends of his

Hi there, where did you purchase the Osmo Pocket? Please post the serial number here so that we can help to check its corresponding repair center.
2019-10-22
Use props
johannessutedja\
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-22 19:26
Hi there, where did you purchase the Osmo Pocket? Please post the serial number here so that we can help to check its corresponding repair center.

serial number (0W7DG2L0122858) and i also need MSDC documents when i want to send my osmo pocet on service, can you help me ... thank you
2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

johannessutedja\@hotmail.com Posted at 10-28 21:11
serial number (0W7DG2L0122858) and i also need MSDC documents when i want to send my osmo pocet on service, can you help me ... thank you

The drone was from Germany, the corresponding repair center should be there. If you would like to send back for the warranty service, you will need to shoulder the shipping and clearance fee.
Please send email to support@dji.com for further assistance.
2019-10-29
Use props
JKS-JGS
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-29 20:11
The drone was from Germany, the corresponding repair center should be there. If you would like to send back for the warranty service, you will need to shoulder the shipping and clearance fee.
Please send email to  for further assistance.

I was informed Netherlands, so I just send it to Germany?
or if possible the United States is easier because next week I will fly there

but in the shipment I need MSDS documents for shipping via DHL TNT or Fadex, you can provide the documents

2019-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JKS-JGS Posted at 10-29 21:18
I was informed Netherlands, so I just send it to Germany?
or if possible the United States is easier because next week I will fly there

Please send email to support@dji.com, the team will send you the required document and guide you to send in.
2019-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules