Discontinued?
2263 4 2019-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rge99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1944744 ft
United States

DJI has been showing Lightbridge 2 is not available.  Doe this mean its been discontinued?
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Lightbridge 2 Cables are not available on our store as of the moment. We would recommend checking our authorized stores to possibly purchase this cable. We do appreciate your understanding. Please see the link below for your reference. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-2-12
Use props
rge99
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-12 10:54
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Lightbridge 2 Cables are not available on our store as of the moment. We would recommend checking our authorized stores to possibly purchase this cable. We do appreciate your understanding. Please see the link below for your reference. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

I am not referring to cables, it appears LightBridge 2 has been discontinued based on no availability at the DJI store and the hike in prices from other stores
2019-2-12
Use props
rge99
lvl.2
United States

No response?  Anyone?
2019-3-1
Use props
mattbeardsley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85850 ft
  • >>>
United States

yeah, I have the same question.  Hope my current setup doesn't need replacing any time soon!  Maybe something new in the works?
2019-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules