Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Zoom Tripod Error INF
782 7 2019-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Claw_Gaming
lvl.3
Flight distance : 298750 ft
  • >>>
United States

- Reinstalled App on Android and Apple- Re-flashed the firmware on the Mavic 2 Zoom

When switching from P-Mode into Tripod Mode the very 1st time it saves the same settings from the last flight.

Switching back to P-mode and then back into tripod mode a notice or error shows (inf) and the slider wont let me change settings.

i have attached the corresponding pictures

2019-2-12
Use props
Claw_Gaming
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

2019-2-12
Use props
Claw_Gaming
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

2019-2-12
Use props
Claw_Gaming
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. We will check this concern to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we've got the feedback of our team. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2019-2-12
Use props
Claw_Gaming
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-12 14:11
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. We will check this concern to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we've got the feedback of our team. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Any update on the issue?
2019-2-18
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

If I recall from another thread,  you need to be in the air for TriPod mode to work.

This may explain the no take off message......and maybe your battery is too low, being in the red.   OH,  and your obstacle sensors are showing obstacles......there's another reason.

Randy
2019-2-18
Use props
Claw_Gaming
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 2-18 13:33
If I recall from another thread,  you need to be in the air for TriPod mode to work.

This may explain the no take off message......and maybe your battery is too low, being in the red.   OH,  and your obstacle sensors are showing obstacles......there's another reason.

The no takeoff was because i was in a no fly zone. i just finished a flight and then i brought it to my local DJI store for the technician to look at it and they didnt know what it was so these pictures were taken during my visit at the DJI store. i received the same issues in air so i continued on with my flight without using tripod mode.
2019-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules