Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tilt access not recentering
524 6 2019-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1924925f
lvl.2
United States

This is one issue. The pan axis gets off center as well. The gimbal just doesn’t recenter itself and as you use it it gets more and more off center. On pan and tilt axis.

This is problematic in my opinion. Should always find its center points. No bueno.

2019-2-12
Use props
fans1924925f
lvl.2
United States

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXQdHy0SgWQ
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry about the trouble. With regards to that when Tilting the Ronin-S make sure you press and hold the trigger button. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-12
Use props
fans1924925f
lvl.2
United States

That’s only if you want to freeze the tilt axis. That’s hardly a fix. Lol

When you don’t hold the tilt axis it does this. It’s not right. It drifts on pan axis too!!!

When are you guys going to acknowledge this this thing has flaws? We need a fix.

Come on man. I got a grand into this thing and it’s not working correctly.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans1924925f Posted at 2-12 16:42
That’s only if you want to freeze the tilt axis. That’s hardly a fix. Lol

When you don’t hold the tilt axis it does this. It’s not right. It drifts on pan axis too!!!

This is caused by the settings of the SmoothTrack. If you set the Deadband, the gimbal will not follow in this value. Please try to set the Deadband value to 0 and increase the Sensitivity and the Speed value, or please enable the Sport mode to have a try.
2019-2-13
Use props
fans1924925f
lvl.2
United States

Still does the same exact thing. It doesn’t return to center and the center is off. Deadband setting makes no difference.

We got flaws here bud. We need a firmware update or a recall.

https://youtu.be/fkA0UilN3x8
2019-2-13
Use props
fans1924925f
lvl.2
United States

Let me know how to proceed. I spent way too much cash on this thing to have these issues.
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules