Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone has been repaired twice. Still have gimbal issues
1148 4 2019-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seanorphoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2356873 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

This is gone beyond a joke, i have had my drone gimbal replaced twice along with some control board and yesterday while flying the thing started shaking like crazy once again. I need to ask Dji what is seriously going on here, it is not acceptable anymore when you are relying on these machines for your business. The gimbal shakes constantly, the drone is not levelling mid flight. I am on the latest firmware, all sensors and gyroscope calibrated. This cannot be normal. As i said i had to send it back twice already for repair
See video below of footage taken yesterday

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wNKDNOaJ9Y68w_IPF-kYm_Hsz9rM6RT4/view?usp=sharing
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi seanorphoto, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Just to verify, does the issue appear in every flight?  How about checking the original videos of the SD card? Please kindly provide us with the previous two case numbers, we'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you out.
2019-2-12
Use props
seanorphoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2356873 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 2-12 18:35
Hi seanorphoto, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Just to verify, does the issue appear in every flight?  How about checking the original videos of the SD card? Please kindly provide us with the previous two case numbers, we'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you out.

It began happening the previous day so i wiped the SD card and re calibrated the drone, that is original footage from the SD card from the day after where i was still having the issue.

Previous case numbers were:

CAS-2572015-W9N4C0

CAS-2297137-H7W7G8
2019-2-13
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Maybe the third time will be a charm.
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

seanorphoto Posted at 2-13 05:46
It began happening the previous day so i wiped the SD card and re calibrated the drone, that is original footage from the SD card from the day after where i was still having the issue.

Previous case numbers were:

Hi seanorphoto, sorry to read the issues you had with your Mavic Pro. Would it be possible to change a location and provide us with a sample video footage from the SD card? We would really appreciate this. Kindly reach us back the soonest time possible. We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules