520 3 2019-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alienallan
lvl.1
Denmark

It may have been addressed in different manners;
I don't think this is asking much;
not demanding the usual higher fps or any attachments related to a: 'might as well wait for osmo 3 for fixes' issue.

What i am asking, I somehow feel is simple.
What i am asking for, feels like a 'simple' software update, that wouldn't take much and would make your owners VERY happy Fast.

nothing else ...

.. JUST :  '' 4k 24fps   (&1080p 24fps)  ''

its 'just 24fps.   That's enough, a simple update. Add it :   - P l e a s e  -

It would open the door for this Gimbal and Dji Go, to actually be worthy, of filming cinematic phone films, straight in the app. I would for sure do it.

That's it =   24fps and i won't be selling this gimbal & i will never bother you again.

Sincerely,

...waiting for 24fps love.

2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your interest in our Osmo Mobile 2. We would forward these suggestions to our designated department to see if we could provide this option in the future. The video resolution would depend on the capability of the mobile device while using the DJI Go app. For the mean-time, you may refer to the details below for phone compatibility that could support 4k resolution. Thank you for understanding.

iOS System
iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR

Android System
VIVO X20 Plus, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel XL2, Nexus 6P, Huawei P10+, Huawei P10, Huawei MATE 10, Huawei MATE 9, Huawei V10, Huawei Honor 10, Huawei Honor 9, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Xiaomi Mi 6, Xiaomi Mi 5S, Xiaomi Note3, Oneplus 5T, and Smartisan Pro 2.

*The list of supported devices will be continuously updated.
2019-2-13
Use props
alienallan
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 2-13 10:55
Hi, thanks for your interest in our Osmo Mobile 2. We would forward these suggestions to our designated department to see if we could provide this option in the future. The video resolution would depend on the capability of the mobile device while using the DJI Go app. For the mean-time, you may refer to the details below for phone compatibility that could support 4k resolution. Thank you for understanding.

iOS System

iPhone XS - 4k 30fps is supported , why not give us 4k 24fps also ,which is native in the camera app.
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

alienallan Posted at 2-13 11:05
iPhone XS - 4k 30fps is supported , why not give us 4k 24fps also ,which is native in the camera app.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, I'll let our designated team be notified in regards suggestion. Thank you for additional input.
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules