Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI P4 Professional Gimbal Issues when spinning < or >
639 2 2019-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrew B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51959869 ft
Australia

HI All

I have only newly signed up to this helpful forum.  This is my 4th DJI drone and the first P4 Professional.  It  has been working fine up until a few months ago when i noticed the problem first start.  i cant recall if this occured after a software update??

All functions/operation work fine on the drone other than if you spin left or right when flying or hovering and as soon as this happens the gimbal points up and around instead of STAYING HORIZONTAL.

If you straff left or right it keeps horizontal but as soon as you spin left or right it loses calibration and once you stop moving it can take quite a while to right itself and sometimes you need to turn a little the opposite way for it to become near level again

I have Factory reset
I have calirated the IMU
I have colirated the compass
I have calibrated the Gimbal
I have even calibrated the camera
i have checked to ensure it is not in FPV mode and have factory reset the gimbal settings aswell

I have no idea what could be causing this but it has made a near new P4 Pro unbearable to operate.

I have read similar threads but no real fix or understanding as to what has happened.  DJI please any help would be of assistance.

See video this morning of simple flight and what happens when you turn left or right and when you spin 360 degrees.  you can see the camera keeps point up towwards the props and takes its time to readjust.

2019-2-12
Use props
Combatdude
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466 ft

Poland

+1 on P4 ADV, its a plague - DJI fix it !!!
Also looking for solution...
2019-2-14
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

You need to upload a clip on YouTube and then post a link to it here if you want us to see what you are referring to.
2019-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules