Should I get drone repaired or replaced?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd2df9621
lvl.2
United States

I have P4A with 3 hours flight time, and 52,000 feet flown. Has 60 flights logged with most being start up and hover. Drone has ESC error, and need repair but I have read that products are sent out mostly as refurbished and not NEW. I have reservations of sending in my 3 hour flight time drone and receiving back a drone with many more hours of use than mine. Does having a DJI refresh + plan even make a difference as to whether or not I get MY repaired drone back, or will I receive a refurbished drone that may have seen much more use than mine. Looking for recommendations as what I should do and what others experiences have been. Thank you in advance.

2019-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Fix it, unless you wish to have a spare parts drone...

That would be awesome too. Haha

RedHotPoker
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation on your aircraft. The DJI Care refresh plan would automatically replace your drone if you wish to use your existing plan.  You’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Hope that you could get the best recommendation in regards to this query. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules