Firmware update
1800 7 2019-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MurrayL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7248914 ft
United States

When you update, refresh firmware on the phantom 4 pro. Do you have to update all three batteries or does the firmware load to the Drone itself.
Thanks  in Advance
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Once you've managed to update the firmware of your aircraft, the current battery that you use should be automatically updated as well. However, you may need to update the other extra batteries as well via the DJI Go 4 app once you use it on your drone. If you managed to update the firmware all of your batteries then refreshing the firmware would not require you do to it again with all of your extra batteries for as long as we will refresh it to the latest firmware version. Hope that this information would satisfy your query for today. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-13
Use props
Manxmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

How do I update battery software on P4P Plus ?
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Manxmann Posted at 2-14 02:01
How do I update battery software on P4P Plus ?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The application would notify you to update the battery if it's not up to date. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-14
Use props
Manxmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-14 13:29
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The application would notify you to update the battery if it's not up to date. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.

That's good to know.  Thankyou
2019-2-15
Use props
shokoman
lvl.1

Ukraine

where can I get new firmware? Share a link plz
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Manxmann Posted at 2-15 01:11
That's good to know.  Thankyou

You are most welcome. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us, thanks.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

shokoman Posted at 2-15 06:30
where can I get new firmware? Share a link plz

Hi Shokoman, thanks for reaching out. You can download DJI Assistant 2 and update the firmware using PC. Please download the software here: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. If you need further help, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

2019-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules