joysticks Panning controls stops working while moving with ronin
2015 3 2019-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans884ed47b
lvl.1
United States

Hi I recently purchased and I am new to the Ronin S. I noticed the joysticks Pan axis controls pauses/stops working while I am moving left or right with the ronin? I tried joystick calibration and rebalancing several times. Is there something I am missing when calibrating or has something gone wrong with the pan axis on my Ronin? I would take a video but not sure how visible it would be.

Any help would be appreciated.
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the troubles on Pan axis, after physically balancing the gimbal, please try the Auto Tune, make sure the Balance Test is excellent. Besides, what is your current firmware version? Please make sure the firmware has been updated to the latest version.
2019-2-14
Use props
jevideo\
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-14 00:15
Hi there, sorry for the troubles on Pan axis, after physically balancing the gimbal, please try the Auto Tune, make sure the Balance Test is excellent. Besides, what is your current firmware version? Please make sure the firmware has been updated to the latest version.

I am having this same problem. Even after auto tune and excellent balance. Is there something else I could try? Really need this to work.
2019-6-30
Use props
kihei64
New

United States

I'm having the same problem with the joystick while moving and consistently holding the joy stick. It stops/pauses panning as I move. When I stop moving it starts panning again (using joystick). What is the solution?

App version is: 1.2.8(131)
Firmware version is: 2.2.1.10

Thanks!
2020-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules