Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WARRANTY
700 5 2019-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PHANTOMHUESO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6900 ft
Argentina

I bought a `phantom 4 Advance in December, I had problems and who sold it to me does not have the spare parts, the manufacturer DJI tells me to resort to the seller. I am in Argentina and the warranty of 1 year of factory I do not see it where the guarantee is manufacturer?
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the problems that you had with your aircraft. May we know where did you purchase this unit? Do you like to send your aircraft to our facility? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-13
Use props
PHANTOMHUESO
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Tony Posted at 2-13 15:48
Hi, we're sorry to know about the problems that you had with your aircraft. May we know where did you purchase this unit? Do you like to send your aircraft to our facility? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

Hello, the team bought it in Argentina at RC Online Buenos Aires, I sent it to an unknown technician and it is not quite right. I would like to know if I would like to review it and update it where I should send it for a repair quote, thanks
2019-11-15
Use props
PHANTOMHUESO
lvl.1
Argentina

Hello, the team bought it in Argentina at RC Online Buenos Aires, I sent it to an unknown technician and it is not quite right. I would like to know if I would like to review it and update it where I should send it for a repair quote, thanks
2019-11-15
Use props
PHANTOMHUESO
lvl.1
Argentina

2019-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

PHANTOMHUESO Posted at 11-15 09:18
Hello, the team bought it in Argentina at RC Online Buenos Aires, I sent it to an unknown technician and it is not quite right. I would like to know if I would like to review it and update it where I should send it for a repair quote, thanks

Hi there, sorry for the late response, if your drone was purchased from Argentina, the corresponding repair center should be in the USA, you may ask the dealer to help send in.
2019-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules