Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 RTK Battery Maintenance Tips
5884 5 2019-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

To ensure you have a positive flying experience, maintain your batteries regularly to help extend battery life and improve flight safety.

1. Discharge the battery to 50-90% (2-3 grids of indicator lights) if it has not been used for 7 days or more. Before using the discharged battery, charge the battery fully to ensure flight safety. It is easiest to use the Phantom 4 Charging Hub. When using the Charging Hub, discharge the battery for at least 2 hours in Storage Mode and then charge the battery in Charging Mode to 100%.

2. The battery should be preheated in an air-conditioned car before being used in a cold environment.

2019-2-13
Use props
Wanderkr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149751 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I planned the flight with GS rtk.  At half the service the battery runs out and it returns to install a new battery.  When it resumes work instead of continuing from the last point where it stopped, it returns to the first point where it started, redoing all the work.  How should I proceed to continue the flight from the place where he interrupted due to lack of battery?
2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Wanderkr Posted at 6-13 15:57
I planned the flight with GS rtk.  At half the service the battery runs out and it returns to install a new battery.  When it resumes work instead of continuing from the last point where it stopped, it returns to the first point where it started, redoing all the work.  How should I proceed to continue the flight from the place where he interrupted due to lack of battery?

Hi Wanderkr, you can get the mission in progress and no need to redo from the first point. May I verify the firmware version you are running currently?
2019-6-13
Use props
Wanderkr
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-13 23:29
Hi Wanderkr, you can get the mission in progress and no need to redo from the first point. May I verify the firmware version you are running currently?

Hi Mindy,    my GS RTK version is APP v1.8.25-GSP. Soon after putting the new battery I do not see in the screen of the program a place where I ask myself what I want to do, if I want to continue the flight from the last point where I was finished. Only INVOKE and START appear. When the INVOKE and START option is pressed the drone returns to the first point of the flight where I had already started, overlapping the flight where it had already been made.
2019-6-14
Use props
Wanderkr
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-13 23:29

At GSPro I had these options to continue my flight when the battery ended. But in GS RTK I no longer have these options. After replacing the battery, only INVOKE and START appear.
2019-6-14
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules