Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RoninS Forum Overrun ?
915 3 2019-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Given the sheer number on threads in the Ronin-S section (837) compared to -say RoninM (178) or Ronin (134) I am concerned that the number of active Moderators is not sufficient to keep up with the demand.
I am sure that they are trying their best, but I can see repeated questions/posts, and a lot of unanswered questions and bug reports drowning in pages without being noticed or formally acknowledged.
I am concerned that this could perhaps hamper development or lead to meaningless lip-service.  
I have changed from another manufacturer to DJI because I believed that there is better functioning symbiotic relationship between equipment manufacturer and end user.
For DJI to maintain market leader and innovator this customer feedback process is vital.
Thanks for listening ;-)

2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi AVsupport, I totally understand your concern and we are also aware of customer feedback process is vital, we are doing our best to maintain the Ronin-S section, some threads were not replied timely because of the Chinese New Year and most of the issues have been forwarded to our engineers, we are also working on improving Ronin-S from all aspects. Thank you for your feedback and we will keep improving our customer service.
2019-2-14
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-14 00:02
Hi AVsupport, I totally understand your concern and we are also aware of customer feedback process is vital, we are doing our best to maintain the Ronin-S section, some threads were not replied timely because of the Chinese New Year and most of the issues have been forwarded to our engineers, we are also working on improving Ronin-S from all aspects. Thank you for your feedback and we will keep improving our customer service.

Hi Mindy,
I know you're working hard to make this happen,
thank you,
and happy Valentines Day ;-)
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AVsupport Posted at 2-14 00:08
Hi Mindy,