Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
best tripod assembly
1825 44 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vidjcb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13416847 ft
  • >>>
United States

TheCameraGuy Posted at 3-1 07:59
I am using the Polar pro adapter for the WiFi accessory. I thought I said that. If I didn't I apologize. Yes, I do have all of Polar pro's accessories. I didn't make a video because Polar Pro posted a really well done video on this site a few weeks ago.

As for out of stock.... I'd check Amazon. I bought the compact case there along with a screen protector and soft cloth case.

Those pictures are really cool. Thanks for sharing them. I will patiently wait for availability of some Polar accessories. For me, the more options have, the better to expand my creative filmmaking
2019-3-1
Use props
寂静之声
New
Flight distance : 571473 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Curt1591 Posted at 2-14 01:43
This is one rig I made up:

Could you let me know this model number? Or where can I find this one? Thanks.
2019-3-9
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

寂静之声 Posted at 3-9 01:23
Could you let me know this model number? Or where can I find this one? Thanks.

The clamp, itself, is homemade. I took an inexpensive spring clamp ($1), drilled a 1/4" hole through it, then used a short 1/4" screw to secure a GoPro adaptor. The extension is a common accessory, used with helmet mounts. Then, the Osmo mount is attached to that.

clamp.jpg
2019-3-9
Use props
寂静之声
New
Flight distance : 571473 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Curt1591 Posted at 3-9 04:01
The clamp, itself, is homemade. I took an inexpensive spring clamp ($1), drilled a 1/4" hole through it, then used a short 1/4" screw to secure a GoPro adaptor. The extension is a common accessory, used with helmet mounts. Then, the Osmo mount is attached to that.

Really a good DIY!
2019-3-9
Use props
Vidjcb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13416847 ft
  • >>>
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 3-9 04:01

Very clever, wise and masterful way to address it! Thanks a lot for sharing your creative engineering!

VIDJCB
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules