Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
AEB Mode
2772 9 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3df8c56f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 238586 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Am I missing something or is there no AEB option for stills on the Pocket? I use this feature all the time on my Spark and would love to have it on the Pocket.
2019-2-14
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

There is no exposure bracketing in the photo mode of the Osmo Pocket.
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out we really admire you for being interested in using the DJI Product. Unfortunately, we don't have the AEB on the Osmo Pocket and we don't have any information yet if this will be added in the feature. I hope you understand. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-14
Use props
DroneyMcDroneface
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11283 ft
United States

@dji.....please add AEB. I use AEB 5 on my MP for all pictures. Please add to OP also (would be very nice).
2019-2-14
Use props
fans3df8c56f
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-14 08:56
Hi there, thank you for reaching out we really admire you for being interested in using the DJI Product. Unfortunately, we don't have the AEB on the Osmo Pocket and we don't have any information yet if this will be added in the feature. I hope you understand. Thank you for your support.

Thank you. It is a very useful feature that lots of people would like to have.  As it existed on Osmo MobileI expected it to be available.
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans3df8c56f Posted at 2-14 10:21
Thank you. It is a very useful feature that lots of people would like to have.  As it existed on Osmo MobileI expected it to be available.

No worries this will be forwarded to our developer as a suggestion feature and reference as well. Thanks!
2019-2-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Best we can do is see if focus stacking works, haven’t tried it yet but will soon.
2019-2-14
Use props
Jxbx80
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61542 ft
United States

I can’t believe that DJI put AEB on the new action camera but have not added it to the Pocket yet. Any update?
2019-5-24
Use props
Rahul K
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67884 ft

AEB would be great to have on the Osmo Pocket or even a Burst mode for stills with or without focus bracketing

2019-9-30
Use props
gmuran
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

Has there been any update on this?
2020-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now