Best cinematic footage you've seen ?
920 6 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chpouky
lvl.3

Belgium

Hey everyone !

I'm on the fence to invest in the Osmo Pocket, for quick shots during my travels. Howewer, I don't like the image quality I've seen on YouTube from multiple videographers.
I find the image oversharpened, and colors don't look good.

But there's a great chance it comes from user error and lack of experience. So I'm wondering: what's the best looking footage you've seen so far from the pocket ?
The most professionnal in 25p and with that sweet 180degrees motion blur.

Thanks !
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regards to your query. You may also check the link below for the full specs of our Osmo Pocket. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket/info#specs
2019-2-14
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I bought the OP because of the ease of use and I already knew it had limitations like the dynamic range is not the greatest.   I think the latest iPhones have better dynamic range in my opinion.  But this is a consumer camera that under the right hands I’m sure you can pull off some great footage.  Keep in mind that most videos out there use the OP in auto and without Nd filters.  In order to get the most out of the OP you need to film in manual settings and use filters.   The one video that convinced me to get the OP is this one.  It’s in French.  Fast forward it to the middle.  Maybe it's not what you're looking for, but you get the idea.  I have no clue what settings he used but it’s inspiring.   At the end of the day the OP is just another convenient tool to tell your story.  
2019-2-14
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Go to 02:18 for the good stuff

2019-2-15
Use props
Kanaye Shogun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 335062 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Wow...really nice video!
2019-2-16
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

2019-2-16
Use props
Chpouky
lvl.3

Belgium

Thanks for the links guys ! Still not convinced tho :p They should make a "pro" version with the same Hasselblad camera as the Mavic 2.
2019-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules