Rubber Feet for Cendence Controller
1568 4 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Labenskyj
lvl.2
United States

Hi All

Recently I bought a used Cendence Controller on eBay and am in need of the rubber feet for the bottom of the controller. Does anyone know where I can buy these?

Cendence Bottom

Cendence Bottom
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your concern, I would recommend reaching out one of the support channels you may just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support and we can create you a special order request. However, just to heads up, this may depend as well on the availability of the parts on the facility. If ever you decided to process you will be notified from your email if there's a stock or none. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-14
Use props
Labenskyj
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-14 08:43
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your concern, I would recommend reaching out one of the support channels you may just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support and we can create you a special order request. However, just to heads up, this may depend as well on the availability of the parts on the facility. If ever you decided to process you will be notified from your email if there's a stock or none. Thank you for your support.

Tried that today and received the following response:

Apologies for the wait, I appreciate your patience. Thank you for providing the requested information.

I forwarded your concern from the relative team who's handling the parts availability and just got a reply from them. I’m afraid that we cannot offer you the part you're looking for. The item that you are inquiring is unavailable.

Should you need any further assistance from here? Please let us know so we can assist you accordingly.

We appreciate your understanding.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Labenskyj Posted at 2-15 17:51
Tried that today and received the following response:

Apologies for the wait, I appreciate your patience. Thank you for providing the requested information.

We apologize for the inconvenience, if that the case meaning the parts is not available as of the time being. I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-2-18
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check with a craft store. They carry different types of rubber "feet" and perhaps you can make one that will fit your needs.
You must have bought one of the early models when they came out they didn't have the rubber backing or feet as i observed from a video of one tester.
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules