Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fortress Cetatea Albă (Cinematic)
12Next >
2158 79 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lysak2003
Captain
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Hello, folks! As I've posted before, I found an opportunity to shoot a stunningly beautiful fortress not far from Odessa. It was enlarged and rebuilt in 1407 under Alexander the Good and in 1440 under Stephen II of Moldavia. Situated on the Dniester estuary leading to the Black Sea in Odessa region of southwestern Ukraine. The fortress was based on the remains of the Tyras, ancient Greek city on the northern coast of the Black Sea. Hope you enjoy this short video.

2019-2-14
Use props
manolism
Captain
Flight distance : 53035 ft
Greece

Nice video!!
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really appreciate you for sharing your awesome video, well done and fly safely. Cheers!
2019-2-14
Use props
MccloudSpark
First Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

Stunning footage Michael!  It is fun to imagine it filled with people, soldiers, horses, flags, etc.  Thanks for the brief narrative on it's history.
2019-2-14
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

I really like these medieval fortresses. Not sure why it was not chosen for Winterfell in GoT. Would look awesome. ;)
2019-2-14
Use props
pmshop
Captain
Flight distance : 7881391 ft
  • >>>
United States

Most excellent
2019-2-14
Use props
RJB1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 32031 ft

Australia

Amazing place. The depth of that moat! Incredible that they had those building skills back then, and now..houses that start falling apart in 20 years if you're lucky! Thanks for the great views.

I travelled in India for a while and the forts there are amazing too. Shame no drone back then.
2019-2-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great video
2019-2-14
Use props
Arnie R
Captain
Flight distance : 80958 ft
United States

Stunning video!
2019-2-14
Use props
Warriewoodlad
First Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

Nice one Michael.      You are getting plenty of use out of your Spark. Thanks for sharing.
2019-2-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome video
2019-2-15
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

RJB1 Posted at 2-14 13:45
Amazing place. The depth of that moat! Incredible that they had those building skills back then, and now..houses that start falling apart in 20 years if you're lucky! Thanks for the great views.

I travelled in India for a while and the forts there are amazing too. Shame no drone back then. [view_image]

Wow, it seems huge amount of works here What it's called?
2019-2-15
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

manolism Posted at 2-14 07:47
Nice video!!

Thank you!
2019-2-15
Use props
RJB1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 32031 ft

Australia

Lysak2003 Posted at 2-15 05:36
Wow, it seems huge amount of works here What it's called?

The town is called Bundi, it's where Kipling started writing Jungle Book.  
2019-2-15
Use props
digitalundertak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 300272 ft
Puerto Rico

Thanks for the awesome video
2019-2-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very nice video, nicely done! Great place to fly around
2019-2-15
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Captain
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

That’s really interesting. Great capture. I like the angles. Thanks for sharing.  
2019-2-15
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-14 08:33
Hi there, we really appreciate you for sharing your awesome video, well done and fly safely. Cheers!

Thank you for support!
2019-2-16
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

MccloudSpark Posted at 2-14 08:46
Stunning footage Michael!  It is fun to imagine it filled with people, soldiers, horses, flags, etc.  Thanks for the brief narrative on it's history.
Thank you! Reading 'Le Morte d’Arthur' at the moment, so I really understand what you mean. In summer time there is a couple of knight's festivals in this location. I will try to get there and take some shots, it can be interesting.
2019-2-16
Use props
ChrisJG
Captain
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely filmed. You are fortunate to have such an interesting location to fly over.
2019-2-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

ChrisJG Posted at 2-17 03:05
Nicely filmed. You are fortunate to have such an interesting location to fly over.

Thank you! Actually, you guys from UK can't complain about that. There are planty of such historical places around the island. The building on your pano, that you've posted a couple weeks ago also quite interesting place for shooting.
2019-2-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RJB1 Posted at 2-14 13:45

I travelled in India for a while and the forts there are amazing too. Shame no drone back then. [view_image]

Stunning capture
2019-2-17
Use props
ChrisJG
Captain
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lysak2003 Posted at 2-17 05:57
Thank you! Actually, you guys from UK can't complain about that. There are planty of such historical places around the island. The building on your pano, that you've posted a couple weeks ago also quite interesting place for shooting.

Hehe, yes, thanks. There’s a few more to film too. But two or three more months of Stargazing first!
2019-2-17
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dull colors. Overexposed skies on a background. Camera is jerky while panning. Need post editing to be cinematic. Music is totally out of it and reminds me of some old kid's movie. Anything but cinematic.
2019-2-17
Use props
MccloudSpark
First Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

3BEPb Posted at 2-17 08:50
Dull colors. Overexposed skies on a background. Camera is jerky while panning. Need post editing to be cinematic. Music is totally out of it and reminds me of some old kid's movie. Anything but cinematic.

You're kidding - right?
2019-2-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

3BEPb Posted at 2-17 08:50
Dull colors. Overexposed skies on a background. Camera is jerky while panning. Need post editing to be cinematic. Music is totally out of it and reminds me of some old kid's movie. Anything but cinematic.

Let's talk about overexposed sky from your recent video. Do you actually know the meaninig of overexposure?
Screenshot_20190217-190152.jpg
2019-2-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

3BEPb Posted at 2-17 10:13
I’ll take advise from someone with better knowledge and better manners. In your opinion just cause it’s internet you May skip moral obligations and stop being respectful and decent?
Seems like you are not fully grasping meaning of the word SHARING.
By sharing my videos ( however poorly made) I share my vision of the world. I’m not trying to sell it. I’m sharing. And for that I don’t have to hear nothing but thanks for sharing. That is what decent human being would do.

Did I offend your person in any words? Because you try to do it thrice. I don't take umbrage at you, I understand your egocentric point of view. I criticized your footage so you went and criticized mine. But when you did it, you revealed some more ignorance and lost face while using obscene russian language.
If you don't want to hear whole spectrum of opinions you should write about it just above your footage. It's not Instagram and even not Skypixel where you can expect only appreciation. It's forum where we discuss our work, hear advices and personal opinion and take part in other areas of community life.
2019-2-17
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

You got it all wrong. It’s not a professional forum. It’s not a public forum. It’s a private corporation product forum where each and everyone must feel welcome and accepted. That is why moderators posting how nice your videos are when they might not be even close to it.
You are the only one out of all community who made me feel unwelcome here. So why don’t you follow your own advice. Speak when you are spoken to. Provide your opinion when people ask you to.
2019-2-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

3BEPb Posted at 2-17 11:02
You got it all wrong. It’s not a professional forum. It’s not a public forum. It’s a private corporation product forum where each and everyone must feel welcome and accepted. That is why moderators posting how nice your videos are when they might not be even close to it.
You are the only one out of all community who made me feel unwelcome here. So why don’t you follow your own advice. Speak when you are spoken to. Provide your opinion when people ask you to.

I ask you again. Did I offend you in any word? What exactly rule of the Forum did I break when left a comment about your footage? It is a forum not a gallery. When you post something you hear opinions from others. I said my opinion about your work. You said some obscene words about me personally. And who do you think is miserable?
2019-2-17
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I’ll put it clear for simpleminded. When someone shares bottle of water with you. You either decline with “thank you” or you drink it again with “thank you”.
If you take that water and instead of thanking me told me how horrible this water is. How you like different water. I think of you as a creature with no manners and залупа.
I blame your lack of manners on your parents actually. They are responsible for your upbringing and understanding simple ethics. Failed miserably.
2019-2-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

3BEPb Posted at 2-17 11:40
I’ll put it clear for simpleminded. When someone shares bottle of water with you. You either decline with “thank you” or you drink it again with “thank you”.
If you take that water and instead of thanking me told me how horrible this water is. How you like different water. I think of you as a creature with no manners and залупа.
I blame your lack of manners on your parents actually. They are responsible for your upbringing and understanding simple ethics. Failed miserably.
You didn't share beverages. You shared your piece of work on Forum where it could be discussed. If your work is bad in some way people can inform you so you probably will try to do better next time. Otherwise how do you know what your work is and where should you move in your learning process? But instead of apreciation for that comments you throw some obscence words in people and their parents. Poor you
2019-2-17
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Seems like you the only one who doesn’t like it. So I’ll tell you again. I don’t seek your help or aproval or evaluation. I hope from now on you will stay away from commenting on my videos and instead work double as hard to improve yours.
2019-2-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

3BEPb Posted at 2-17 11:59
Seems like you the only one who doesn’t like it. So I’ll tell you again. I don’t seek your help or aproval or evaluation. I hope from now on you will stay away from commenting on my videos and instead work double as hard to improve yours.

This forum was built on democratic basis so I can and will do comment for any post there. If you can't stand criticism then I will add to every comment to your future posts that I accidentally  encounter  "it is not for you and just for others".
2019-2-17
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

As I said before: Richard Head

2019-2-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

3BEPb Posted at 2-17 12:13
As I said before: Richard Head

Nice to meet you Richard. My name is Michael btw.
2019-2-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

3BEPb Posted at 2-17 12:28
Michael? Tell this to your father. See how hard he will be laughing. Damn man you are really like that. I thought you pretending....Mihailo at best. Your face not smart enough for Michael. Even for Mihail not smart enough.

How touchy is you I don't blame you for that. When somebody can't show his abillities in work all is left to do just show nuisance for whom can.  I see just an unfortunate wretch behind your words. It is sad.
2019-2-17
Use props
fans6f66f9da
Second Officer
United States

really cool!
2019-2-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

fans6f66f9da Posted at 2-17 12:40
really cool!

Thank you!
2019-2-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2-15 20:14
That’s really interesting. Great capture. I like the angles. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for watching!
2019-2-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Ukraine

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-14 09:08
I really like these medieval fortresses. Not sure why it was not chosen for Winterfell in GoT. Would look awesome. ;)

I think Ukraine and all our castles more likely are beyond the Wall.
2019-2-17
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules