Review : Jintime filters
523 5 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManchesterOP
lvl.4
United States

I recently recieved my order of 3 Jintime filters, these were cheap ND 8 /16 and a CPL filter
The filters themselves seems clear and do not interfere with the image, from a quick test

The issue I do have is that the magnets holding the filer to the OP seem very weak and easy to knock off the OP, you definatly will not be able to store the OP with them attached.
The tin the filters are stored in has a hard foam molding to hold the filters but they do instead like to attach themselves to the lid

If your in the market for lens filters, its definitely a case of you pay for what you get
if your after cheaper ones probably wait untill the market settles, as with any new hot products someone will be out for your $ /£ / € etc

2019-2-14
Use props
djiuser_3PbFsVin0SFQ
lvl.2

South Korea

How about glare or sun flare?
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for making a review thread regarding this filter. This review would be helpful to our customers that are planning to purchase this specific filter. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-14
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Cheap glass will produce cheap results. Flare, ghosting,color casting, etc. post some test here to check for ourselves please.
2019-2-15
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing!
2019-2-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing the information!