Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
All Batteries Not Booting At Startup
1357 2 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikes1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

Last weekend I flew three sets of batteries in the M600 with no problems. The last set was pulled down to about 5% and left in the bird. Done this many times over the last few years. Last night I turned the bird on to check a camera setting and only two batteries booted. I then got a constant beeping every 3 to 4 seconds and the constant red light on the back of the bird. Tried turning on all the batteries manually but it didn't help. Pulled those batteries out a replaced with another fully charged set but still have the same issue. Tried booting from different batteries with varying results. Sometimes three batteries would come on other times only two. It also had issues turning off. Connected to the Assistant 2 but it would not update. It gave me an error message that had something to do with the power system. I'll post a picture of the warning tonight. I haven't checked to see if there is an Assistant 2 update yet but will do that tonight as well. Even with all the batteries manually turned on the radio will not connect so there is nothing inside the GO App that can help me. I did the latest Lightbridge and radio updates 2 weeks ago and have had no problems. I think the video connection was better and more stable after the firmware update. According to the manual, the constant red light and the single beep means call DJI. Haven't done that yet. Was hoping someone on the forum has a solution. This one has me stumped.
2019-2-14
Use props
mikes1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2019-2-15
Use props
mikes1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had to send the 600 back to DJI. After looking at it they advised that the power distribution board was bad. Cost about $275.
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules