Come on DJI it's 2019!!
675 6 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sprtbkrydr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3777011 ft
United States

Why can't we have the program remember our settings when it's turned off?? This is not that much to ask.

2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if the settings that you've set will be reset? If yes, may we know if this situation would occur with all of your drones? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-14
Use props
Sprtbkrydr
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-14 13:53
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if the settings that you've set will be reset? If yes, may we know if this situation would occur with all of your drones? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for continued support.

DJI Go 4 does not remember your program settings when you close out the program.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sprtbkrydr Posted at 2-15 17:43
DJI Go 4 does not remember your program settings when you close out the program.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I would like to clarify if this situation would only occur upon closing the application, or it will happen as well if we turn off the drone? Kindly provide the model of your mobile device and version of the firmware as well as the application for further assistance. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-17
Use props
Sprtbkrydr
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-17 09:13
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I would like to clarify if this situation would only occur upon closing the application, or it will happen as well if we turn off the drone? Kindly provide the model of your mobile device and version of the firmware as well as the application for further assistance. Thank you for understanding.

I have the Mavic 2 Zoom running the latest firmware. DJI Go 4 is version 4.3.12 my mobile device is an Ipad mini.
Anytime I close the program and open it back up I have to readjust my settings because it will not remember the settings.
2019-2-17
Use props
Sprtbkrydr
lvl.4
United States

I am just asking why we can't have the program save the settings when it's turned off.
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sprtbkrydr Posted at 2-17 11:16
I am just asking why we can't have the program save the settings when it's turned off.

Hi, sorry for the late response. We'll forward this to our designated department for further help or provide it in the future. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules