Crystalsky
738 2 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LOST4TY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37484 ft
United States

I have the CS785 monitor, I did the most recent update to my Mavic 2 zoom that has the waypoint update, the waypoint icon did not show up on my crystalsky. I am still waiting for answers from DJI. I decided to try my android phone with my drone, when I plugged in the phone it did a update and the waypoint icon showed up and works, so I don't know what is going on with the Crystalsky, all I do know is I have a lot of money invested in that monitor

2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day LOST4TY.  Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. We do understand that you wanted to use the waypoint feature on the DJI Crystalsky. However, I'm afraid that this feature is currently not available on the said device for the moment. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2019-2-15
Use props
LOST4TY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37484 ft
United States

Looking for some help on my Mavic 2 Zoom. I want my pictures and videos that I take to go right to the sd cards on my Crystalsky. Right now when I record video or take pictures it only goes to the sd card that is installed on my drone. Any help would be great
2020-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules