Fn & C User Define Menu
420 4 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edward Smith's Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft
United States

I was going threw the choices in the menu on the function buttons on the RC. Can anyone tell me what the Navigation choice is for? I can not find anything in the manual in regards to that choice. I have a feeling it was called something else and they changed whatever it was to Navigation.
I'm so CORNFUSED  
2019-2-14
Use props
lvl.4
United States

So everybody is a confused as me?
2019-2-14
Use props
PS013
First Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Why don't you try ?

I did, and after assigning 'Naivigation' to FN, when I press FN, it just for a flight mode ( Normal, quickshot, activetrack, smartcapture, tripod, cinematic, tapfly and Point of interest )

Basically, the same thing as tapping the remote icon on the main screen ...

2019-2-15
Use props
lvl.4
United States

PS013 Posted at 2-15 09:37
Why don't you try ?

I did, and after assigning 'Naivigation' to FN, when I press FN, it just for a flight mode ( Normal, quickshot, activetrack, smartcapture, tripod, cinematic, tapfly and Point of interest )

Well it has either been snowin', blowin' or both..... Thank you for your answer and now I know.
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Using the Navigation on your customizable buttons would give you a short cut to the intelligent flight modes for you to navigate it easily. Hope that this would satisfy your query for today. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules