Reverse Dronie Video
2027 5 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

After the Dronie maneuver is complete the video stops and the drone returns to the starting point.  During the return, I can't get the video to record...it's locked out on my iPhone 6S.  Does anyone else have this problem...is there a workaround???  It'd be nice since the drone is returning anyway to be able to record during the return...like a reverse Dronie.

2019-2-14
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

video recording should not stop once it has been started , even if rth has been activated
2019-2-15
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sadly no.
This is the bad feature of the Dronie intelligent mode.
It will start recording, move away to the desired distance, stop recording and return.
You cannot turn the camera on the return from the desired Dronie distance.

You will see the same with the circle.
Starts recording entering the mode and stops the instant it reaches the starting point.
I would like to see a little overlap there.
2019-2-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

In this mode recording is set to auto and I believe can't be changed.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that the video recording is currently disabled right after using the Dronie feature or when the aircraft is flying towards to it's home-point. However, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our designated department for us to see if we could provide this option in the future. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-17
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

Reverse the video.  It is what wedding photographers and vloggers do.  It is very hard to arrive at the right spot near people framing wise and distance when approaching.  Very hard even for the autopilot as it tends to adjust when near.  Better to start in the right spot and back out.

Spark Glide 3.gif
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules