Sensitivity On Gimbal Tilt Up/Down?
1365 6 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Qi Yuan
lvl.3
Malaysia

Greetings all, just curious is there any way to adjust the sensitivity for gimbal tilt up and down when using phone wifi connection to Mavic Air? The default  sensitivity is too high and movement seems jerky in the footage.

2019-2-14
Use props
QuadFunAus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38835 ft
Australia

One of the many YT videos you can look up on this subject, the short answer is yes there are a number of settings you can change to get smooth cinematic footage from the MA :-).

2019-2-14
Use props
Qi Yuan
lvl.3
Malaysia

QuadFunAus Posted at 2-14 23:06
One of the many YT videos you can look up on this subject, the short answer is yes there are a number of settings you can change to get smooth cinematic footage from the MA :-).

Thx for the reply, but im talking about when using phone wifi connection to Mavic Air tho, the sensitivity settings i have dont seem to apply in gimbal pitch tracking (
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this situation if we could adjust the sensitivity of the gimbal while the mobile device is connected to the drone directly via wi-fi. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-17
Use props
Qi Yuan
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-17 13:58
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this situation if we could adjust the sensitivity of the gimbal while the mobile device is connected to the drone directly via wi-fi. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.

Cool, because I haven't seen anyone talking about this, I guess thats all!
2019-2-17
Use props
Wipeout
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1334275 ft
United States

You can also set different profiles as I ha e one for inspections and one for cinematic jobs. It makes switching around much easier.
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Qi Yuan Posted at 2-17 17:59
Cool, because I haven't seen anyone talking about this, I guess thats all!

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, we will keep you posted as soon as we receive the feedback. Please hit "Reply" if you wish to follow up this inquiry. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules