Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery not charging over 77%
1162 3 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Takosan
lvl.1
Germany

Hi dear DJI Team,

my brand new dji osmo Pocket wont charge over 77%. I used an I phone charger over night and charged from 0 - 77% in 6h and now it is pluged in to my Pc and still not charging over 77%
2019-2-15
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to the Forum, T...  I'm not a DJI Admin or Tech, but am speaking from experience.  

The initial charge to a Lithium Ion Polymer battery will sometimes not charge to the maximum measure.  Before becoming concerned.  Use the Pocket for a while; set up some long recordings and run the battery down to 15-20% a few times.  If the device is really warm after recording, wait 10-15 minutes before starting a charging cycle.  LiPo batteries don't charge right when they start out hot/warm.  

If after 2 or three charging cycles your still not getting near 100%.  Use the support link at the bottom of this post, and click through to get an online Chat stated.  That should get you a Case#.

2019-2-15
Use props
Wiz33
Captain
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cycle it a few times and see but it doesn't sound normal as mine had almost full charge when I got it and have always charge back to full.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. May we know if you manage to plug the Osmo Pocket into the power outlet using the power cable that comes with it together with the charger brick that has a capability of 5v and 2Amp? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules