Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No image in the phone
1205 12 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1pTQVMir4aY4

Portugal

Hi,
I bought new I put the camera, but the image does not appear,

I've done all the updates and it's still the same, I can do everything in gimbal, but the screen is black.
My phone is sansung s8.

what is the solution to this problem ?
2019-2-15
Use props
Airport Dog
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1164226 ft
  • >>>
United States

On some phones you have to toggle the USB input to allow files to be transferred. Might be that simple.
2019-2-15
Use props
djiuser_1pTQVMir4aY4

Portugal

I've tried several things, and the phone is always charging.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for all the trouble. Please provide a short video showing the issue for further checking. You can upload it by using google drive or dropbox and provide the link. Please try a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_1pTQVMir4aY4 Posted at 2-15 04:56
I've tried several things, and the phone is always charging.

Sorry to hear that. It was related to the android system and hardware. The Android devices needs on-going 500ma to maintain the USB connection, so there is no option for the Android device to disable the charging mode. Do you have an IOS device that you can use so that you can avoid charging mode?
2019-2-15
Use props
djiuser_1pTQVMir4aY4

Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-15 06:57
Sorry to hear that. It was related to the android system and hardware. The Android devices needs on-going 500ma to maintain the USB connection, so there is no option for the Android device to disable the charging mode. Do you have an IOS device that you can use so that you can avoid charging mode?

I'm going to try it with an iphone 4s
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_1pTQVMir4aY4 Posted at 2-15 07:06

I would suggest you try to use a recommended device. You may refer on the attached file below for your reference, thanks.
2019-2-15
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_1pTQVMir4aY4 Posted at 2-15 07:06

Just for fun, Is the camera in Manual or in Auto? If in manual what are the settings and the lighting condition where you are trying it out? can we get a screen shot?
2019-2-16
Use props
djiuser_1pTQVMir4aY4

Portugal

mixchief Posted at 2-16 15:39
Just for fun, Is the camera in Manual or in Auto? If in manual what are the settings and the lighting condition where you are trying it out? can we get a screen shot?

I've already returned Drone to the store.
2019-2-16
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_1pTQVMir4aY4 Posted at 2-16 15:42

OK, did you look at your camera settings when you were having you issues? I ask because in more than one occasion I had a blank screen better yet black screen and when I allowed myself to unpanic (new word) I noticed my settings were such that the result could only be black screen, I don't remember if you mentioned a "no image transmission" prompt on screen, I should have checked LOL.
2019-2-18
Use props
djiuser_1pTQVMir4aY4

Portugal

mixchief Posted at 2-18 22:10
OK, did you look at your camera settings when you were having you issues? I ask because in more than one occasion I had a blank screen better yet black screen and when I allowed myself to unpanic (new word) I noticed my settings were such that the result could only be black screen, I don't remember if you mentioned a "no image transmission" prompt on screen, I should have checked LOL.

In my case I never had an image on the screen, but I experienced taking pictures and he took them because they went to cash memory, I even bought an IPAd, and the problem continued,
2019-2-18
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_1pTQVMir4aY4 Posted at 2-18 22:16
In my case I never had an image on the screen, but I experienced taking pictures and he took them because they went to cash memory, I even bought an IPAd, and the problem continued,

Did they record on to the SD card?
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_1pTQVMir4aY4 Posted at 2-16 15:42

May I know the latest update of your concern?  What is the resolution of the store where you returned the product? Please keep us posted, we're here to help. Thanks!
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules