583 4 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4109377 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi can anyone help sometimes when i fly at night my front lights are solid green and then they are red why?
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About that may I ask have you updated the firmware prior to that concern? Have you tried to turn off the Aircraft then remove the battery then reinsert it and give a try again? Please keep us posted! Thank you for your support.
2019-2-15
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4109377 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-15 10:45
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About that may I ask have you updated the firmware prior to that concern? Have you tried to turn off the Aircraft then remove the battery then reinsert it and give a try again? Please keep us posted! Thank you for your support.

hi the aircraft is up to date with all updates and this  happens  more than once i think 2 nights running and different batteries i have 4 and i went flying 2 nights ago and all 4 batteries did the same but every  battery it said there was an update so i did then the lights were green the drone was fine it did what it should flying like a dream
2019-2-15
Use props
HH1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Well, I have an MPP and the left is red but the right is white, to be like an occupied aircraft the left should be RED denoting PORT and the right should be GREEN denoting STARBOARD.  But yours switches back and forth isn't that right?
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2-15 10:55
hi the aircraft is up to date with all updates and this  happens  more than once i think 2 nights running and different batteries i have 4 and i went flying 2 nights ago and all 4 batteries did the same but every  battery it said there was an update so i did then the lights were green the drone was fine it did what it should flying like a dream

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you at least provide a short video that's showing the concern? You may upload it from Dropbox, Google Drive or any then share the link here. I can forward this concern to our developer for them to have it check. Thanks!
2019-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules