Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Starting to loose it with DJI
2034 34 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic_Jay
Captain
Flight distance : 2113419 ft
United Kingdom

I have yet again been sent a replacement drone as a follow up to this thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-178902-1-1.html

Now this drone will sit in ATTI and not get GPS lock no matter how long i leave it, so I go onto Facebook and ask in DJI support
And I am now told:

I had a right bright spark on Facebook support named Carl   Question:  So why is this drone struggling to get gps lock ?  What do i do
DJI Carl
It's a probability  Whats a probability? DJI Carl That the drone is struggling to get gps signal WHAT
I just said that ! DJI Carl
Yes
DJI Carl Probably, there's something wrong with the new drone's GPS module and needs to send back for further diagnosis and consultation

Are you having a laugh I only got this replacement less than a week ago I have flown it twice both in ATTI,
I have refresh you have had my drones longer than i have,  A total waste of my money and cover

This is now the 2nd replacement and im told i have to send this one in as well, enough is enough DJI I have had a right gutt full of this BS

2019-2-15
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

Less than 1 hour flight time before i had to send in the last one to be replaced, now Your telling me this replacement needs to be sent back with 25mins flight time

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !
2019-2-15
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wow that seriously sucks and I am not sure what the best course of action would be to take from here.  Hopefully, one of the admin moderators on here will step in and resolve this issue quickly for you. Good luck with this and hopefully it will be resolved today.
2019-2-15
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Sorry to hear about your GPS problem.
I agree with John (post #3) that hopefully an Admin will step in and help.

Keep us updated on your situation and I hope you can get it resolved.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there Mavic_Jay, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer support. Just to confirm with your post you've mentioned a link that leads me to a DJI Spark? I managed to look with your previous replacement case using your Forum account and has a Mavic Pro under your name. I know that this is really frustrating knowing it is already your 2nd replacement. However, can I just confirm if you changed a different location and try to gain GPS? If you are still getting the same results with other locations, I strongly suggest to send it back in and this time I will keep an eye with the progress making sure that there will be no future issues. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.
2019-2-15
Use props
FlyDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Wow..!
Not good... not good. Anyone would be pi**ed after that.
2019-2-15
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-15 10:57
Hi there Mavic_Jay, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer support. Just to confirm with your post you've mentioned a link that leads me to a DJI Spark? I managed to look with your previous replacement case using your Forum account and has a Mavic Pro under your name. I know that this is really frustrating knowing it is already your 2nd replacement. However, can I just confirm if you changed a different location and try to gain GPS? If you are still getting the same results with other locations, I strongly suggest to send it back in and this time I will keep an eye with the progress making sure that there will be no future issues. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.

Hi Diana
I don't know which link you were looking at but the link should take you to a thread named "Camera going mad"

Their is no Spark ... I was calling your support member Carl a "bright spark"

Yes I have tried a number of locations and keep getting the same result {drone sits looking for GPS lock)
The drone has only got managed to get into GPS lock randomly during flight, after being sat for 10mins  trying without success,

I have tried everything ... Re-setting App - Re setting Controller and drone, firmware is up today,

2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mavic_Jay Posted at 2-15 14:03
Hi Diana
I don't know which link you were looking at but the link should take you to a thread named "Camera going mad"

Hi Mavic_Jay sorry for the confusion, for a while, I thought your issue is with a different aircraft as I clicked with the link but anyways, as per checking and confirmed that your case is with the Mavic Pro aircraft, again that is frustrating to know you still having issues. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. This case is now being forwarded to a higher level of management to check and see if there's anything we might help you with. I suggest contacting our Product Support to start up a case. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolving this as soon as possible. Thank for your support.
2019-2-15
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-15 14:33
Hi Mavic_Jay sorry for the confusion, for a while, I thought your issue is with a different aircraft as I clicked with the link but anyways, as per checking and confirmed that your case is with the Mavic Pro aircraft, again that is frustrating to know you still having issues. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. This case is now being forwarded to a higher level of management to check and see if there's anything we might help you with. I suggest contacting our Product Support to start up a case. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolving this as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

Hi Diana
I'm meant to be getting a call back / Email ??
Is what I was told via support on Facebook
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mavic_Jay Posted at 2-15 14:59
Hi Diana
I'm meant to be getting a call back / Email ??
Is what I was told via support on Facebook

Hi Mavic_Jay, since this case is now being handed over to a higher level of management and you will be receiving a call back within 2 business days. Again, sorry for the troubles. Rest assured that this will be handled accordingly. Thank you for your patience.
2019-2-15
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-15 16:32
Hi Mavic_Jay, since this case is now being handed over to a higher level of management and you will be receiving a call back within 2 business. Again, sorry for the troubles. Rest assured that this will be handled accordingly. Thank you for your patience.

HI Diane
I have just had a call from China 15.13pm GMT,
but the call cut out before we could hardly talk to each other
I have tried to call the number back +86 {755) 3289 8697 but the call will not connect

What should i do ??
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mavic_Jay Posted at 2-18 07:19
HI Diane
I have just had a call from China 15.13pm GMT,
but the call cut out before we could hardly talk to each other

Hi Jay, we are very sorry that the line got disconnected. Rest assured that one of manager will call you back again with regards on this issue please keep your lines open from time to time. Thank you and have a nice day!

2019-2-18
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

Can you tell me why i have been blocked on Facebook support for reporting a problem !
2019-2-19
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

2019-2-19
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

Another day passes another day without hearing from DJI
Still can not get help via Facebook chat still have a broken drone ....
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mavic_Jay Posted at 2-20 02:15
Another day passes another day without hearing from DJI
Still can not get help via Facebook chat still have a broken drone ....

Hi Jay, sorry for the late response, we are verifying with the team what happened, your case is following up by the higher team, they will keep contacting you, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-2-20
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

This is really starting to drag out now, its weeks since i have flown I feel i am getting no where fast
I know you have said higher management are looking at this but, that is really not helping me
I want to fly.... My first unit went to Holland for repair 5 months ago now .... Just what is going on DJI ???
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mavic_Jay Posted at 2-26 02:27
This is really starting to drag out now, its weeks since i have flown I feel i am getting no where fast
I know you have said higher management are looking at this but, that is really not helping me
I want to fly.... My first unit went to Holland for repair 5 months ago now .... Just what is going on DJI ???

We understand your frustration and our supervisor is keeping following up your email, we will do our best to get it addressed.
2019-2-26
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

ANOTHER WEEK PASSES STILL NO CLOSER TO AN ANSWER !    #NOTHAPPY

2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mavic_Jay Posted at 3-1 07:23
ANOTHER WEEK PASSES STILL NO CLOSER TO AN ANSWER !    #NOTHAPPY

Upon checking the case, the flight records had been forwarded to our flight data team for further checking, the team will keep you updated once it is done, thanks for your patience.
2019-3-1
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

STILL NOT A WORD ...... ........BE PATIENT IS WEARING THIN !
2019-3-4
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

Just so everybody keeping an eye on this thread knows whats going on ....

After 2 weeks of stalling me I was sent the UPS ticket to return my 3rd faulty unit in a row ...

I yet again have no drone, more time wasted now of my refresh ..... I am pig sick of being told "were sorry" and "thank you for your patience"   

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH !
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mavic_Jay Posted at 3-5 17:16
Just so everybody keeping an eye on this thread knows whats going on ....

After 2 weeks of stalling me I was sent the UPS ticket to return my 3rd faulty unit in a row ...

I understand your situation and very sorry for the unpleasant experience. The team has created a new repair case for you and we'll keep following up.
2019-3-5
Use props
Roy Rogers
Captain
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

i'll come back tomorrow when i feel like reading all this
2019-3-9
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

Delivered On:

Wednesday
03/06/2019
at 11:06 A.M.

Yet still no news
2019-3-12
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

SO after 3 weeks I am told ...

There is nothing wrong with your Mavic, "No fault found"  but yet still can not tell me why the drone will not
go into GPS mode or why it has taken over 10mins to get GPS lock when it did

The flights records show a number of flights with NO GPS yet they say only 1 flight had a weak GPS
2019-3-15
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

1. Please export the Whole FlightRecords Folder including the MCDatFlight Records Folder from your phone. Attached file is for the instruction.

Also export the Cache Video for us. Kindly confirm if there is no video available. Please use Google Drive or Dropbox to upload all the files and give us the link on this email.

2.  Description, Location (indoor or outdoor) and Exact Date of the flight incident:

2019-3-15
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

I am sorry for the late reply. I will inform the proper team to double check the issue. Besides, to extract the files, please kindly tap the little phone and tap sharing the documents, then you'll see the DJI GO app app is on the list, please kindly select the folder, scroll it down and save to local. app.png
2019-3-16
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

Is there any news at all about my unit,

I really can't believe it takes this amount of time to test a unit ???
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mavic_Jay Posted at 3-21 06:30
Is there any news at all about my unit,

I really can't believe it takes this amount of time to test a unit ???

Hi Mavic_Jay, sorry to read the frustrations regarding your case. I will arrange someone to call you within the day with the flight test results. We appreciate your patience. Thank you.
2019-3-22
Use props
idoc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8104 ft

United Kingdom

What happened? we want to know!
2019-12-4
Use props
djiuser_6vJVkjm3DPAH
New

Canada

I'm waiting to hear back from DJI and so far I've receieved 2 calls from this number  +86 75532898697 that has both been disconnected as soon as I pick up. What is going on?
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_6vJVkjm3DPAH Posted at 7-1 17:59
I'm waiting to hear back from DJI and so far I've receieved 2 calls from this number  +86 75532898697 that has both been disconnected as soon as I pick up. What is going on?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account. Could you let me know more details about the issue that you encountered? Do you have a case number, please? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
2021-7-1
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
United Kingdom

djiuser_6vJVkjm3DPAH Posted at 7-1 17:59
I'm waiting to hear back from DJI and so far I've receieved 2 calls from this number  +86 75532898697 that has both been disconnected as soon as I pick up. What is going on?

i had that too, yey in the end i did speak to someone in the end the case still took months DJI wouldn't even extend the warranty or careplan even thou they had my unit longer than i did for the first year....

Good luck mate
2021-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules