Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware Unknown after RC link
1020 1 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pengo007
New

Australia

Hi there,

I just receive my Phantom 4 Pro back from repairs and I keep getting a weak signal error and a green screen. The drone and the controller are right next to each other!

From what I've read I thought it would be good to check the firmware on both the controler and the drone. However when doing so I noticed that the controller's firmware and identification were displaying as Unknown.

After hard resetting the controller using the three button salute I get the identification back, which shows the controler as GP300 and the firmware as 01.9....

However

When attempting to relink the controller to the drone the controller seems to reset and displays Unknown again?

I'm thinking this is the reason why the signal is weak???

Any ideas?

2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to clarify if manage to update the firmware of the aircraft and the remote controller? Would it be possible if you could verify to us if you're using built-in screen RC? You may check our video tutorial for a firmware update to possibly rectify the problem. I would recommend re-calibrating the IMU and compass of your drone upon updating the firmware to see if there will be changes.

2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules