3931 4 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulysses
lvl.4
Flight distance : 573310 ft
Brazil

I have 2 questions. Please, help ASAP.

1 - On the focus wheel, whats the use for the S-Bus/Can button, the DJI connector port and the small button right next to the blinking LED?
2 - Does DJI have plans to launch some sort of accessory that will let us use the focus wheel without being attatched to the gimbal? Kind of a wireless add-on?
2019-2-15
Use props
DGTL Sam W
lvl.2
Flight distance : 930079 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm also interested in controlling the focus wirelessly. I would like to car mount it or cable cam mount it while focussing remotely.
2019-2-15
Use props
Ulysses
lvl.4
Brazil

The best option so far is the Tilta Nucleus Nano. But then we already have a focus wheel that will become useless. I think we could give it a better use.  Its a nice wheel. Just too limiting being able to use only attatched to the gimbal.
2019-2-15
Use props
Ulysses
lvl.4
Brazil

Repeated.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ulysses, S-Bus/CAN button Switch is used to switch to the corresponding connected receiver. When connecting to the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver, please switch to CAN position. When connecting to a third-party remote-control system like Futaba, please switch to S-Bus position.
We do not have more info if the Focus Wheel can be used wireless, please note the future update, thank you.
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules